Reviews for Chained
Obsidian Feather chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I ment 'DON'T' love. FACT DOWN THERE IS A BASTARD :3
Obsidian Feather chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Very nice. I liked it. You should continue. Please, listen to that loser down there... look at all the other nice reviews you got :)
Fact chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
BORING! Quit fanfiction you loser.
123 no-one like me chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Please write, please. Hopefully you have 3 reviews now so you can continue.
Cece and Tems chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Love this story, Cece showed me your fanfic today and i've been reading it update soon, me and Cece are waiting.

~Tems (Cece reviewed under an anom. review just to let you know)
darktank chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
I loved this chapter. It was so cool. sorry I didn't review this awesome chapter sooner. Please don't stop this story. I really like it.
Cece and Tems chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
I'm too lazy to log in and i'm supposed to be asleep (so you should be happy i'm dedicated fan cos i could lose my internet privallages) but anyway, update soon please, please, please. I hope Sasuke finds out he has a daughter and at least tries to make things right.

~Cece _
XxApatheticXxPrincessXx chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Poor Kaiya being wanted by the Akatsuki. -sighs- Well, I wonder whats going to happen between Sasuke and Sakura.-sighs...again- and to answer your question I think you shoudl put some romace between Kaiya and Kane.
xXdarkblossomXx chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Wow, very interesting chapter. Poor Kaiya is wanted by the Akatsuki! Anyways, yes, I think you should develop a romance between Kaiya and Kane. Please update soon, I love this story!
Cece and Tems chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Update soon, i'm loving this so far. Pwease make Sakura tells Sasuke about Kaiya and about the Akatsuki after her. That will surely bring out Sasuke's protective side _

~Cece
darktank chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
This chapter was better then the last one! I think you should do a romance between Kaiya and Kane. I can't wait for the next chapter, bye!
darktank chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
OMG! This story's better then the other one. I love it, and can't wait for the next chapter, bye!
XxApatheticXPrincessXx chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
This story is getting more and more interesting by the chapter, so please update as soon as you can.
aina kula chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I love this story!

you put the words together nicely

please update soon
xXdarkblossomXx chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Good chapter! I feel bad for Kaiya...that must have hurt. Lovely story, please update soon!