Reviews for A Happily Ever After Right? Wrong
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Nice!
sakura.souen chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
I really enjoyed it :) it was cute! but i wanna know what sai got her for her sweet sixteen! cant wait to get started on the sequel :)
mizz-inuyasha chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
I love this story such a cute couple:)
dingalinglee chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
Yeah this story is really great

Sorry I don't have much to say but I LOVE THOS STORY!
KRISTINA JANOSEVIC chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
WOW! This was beautifull!:DDDDDD You really suprised me, and I like how sasuke behaves here...BRILIANT! Sequel?
SasuSaku4 chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Wow this story is getting better and better each chapter :]
iiRoseStar.x3 chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
naww..u could've had sakura move school and have sasuke heartbroken..HE FREAKING SLAPPED HER!

HE IS SUCH A BITCH AND BASTARD!
turtie chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
lol nice story, very interesting and comical
alltootroublesome chapter 14 . 5/10/2008
the story was so romantic!

i ahev to cry a river for this story!

i cried when sasuke was still outside waiting for sakurato come out to see him even though it's been an hour or more than that and plus the sky is raining i never thought sasuke can be like that! it was so romantic! it reminds me of those romantic movies when te guy waits for the love of his life to come out to forgive him no matter what the weather is even in the storm!

oh no gotta go if i write more i will surely cry!

bye-bye! i wish we can be friends!
maidenmoonle chapter 11 . 3/22/2008
The story is so GREAT! I just can't wait to read the next chapter. Great job and I think your a great writer. U ROCK!
XxSilver-TwilightxX chapter 14 . 1/28/2008
AW

SO CUTE!

I LOVED IT!
mayflowerlisa chapter 16 . 1/18/2008
this story is so good! rock on dude!
1010weaponsmistress chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
wat r nice story..is it dun? i hope not plz update asap!
Sakura2079 chapter 16 . 1/6/2008
FINALLY! sum1 othr than me wants to kill karin just as bad as i do! i was reading this with my frnd, & she thought u were being 2 hard on Karin, but i disagree! U werent HARD ENOUGH! why cant she just drop dead? i wish she would... so, i will be reading the sequel! btw, im glad u put sai as the bad-turned-good guy. as much as i hate him, he's better than Karin! over all, AWESUM STORY!

xx,

Sakura
icecreamcones chapter 15 . 12/25/2007
WOAH.I just read this in one sitting! And its super good! I LOVED IT! It was so cute and good and lovely and wow! I hate Karin too btw! So yeah! LOVE YOUR STORY!