Reviews for Stand Alone
Luna Charmcaster chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
I love this story I hope you make more of these types of stories
Zero-Tails317 chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Loving this so far.
Jasesmiles chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
LOVED THIS STORY. You did an awesome job with the pairing, emotions, action scenes, nice!
ARTM Cullan chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
Good job
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
This was a good story. I'm really glad to have read it:)
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I absolutely adore how you wrote this chapter.
nikki1314 chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
NaruSAKU! Awesome Job! :D
misuky7 chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
This was a sweet story, a loved it. Though it was a short story, it was nicely written and developed very well. :3
kidloco chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
I love it
Logan Locke chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
It may have taken 4 years for you to complete it, but damn was it worth it! This was a poignant and thrilling story of love between Naruto and Sakura. Being my favorite pairing, everything just clicked, from Sakura's determination to prove Sasuke wrong to Naruto and Sakura finally admitting their feelings. You are definitely a talented writer. Also I give kudos to you for the sex scenes. You handled them with maturity that many don't. Great work!
Sean Becker chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Fantastic. Your skill at writing is well beyond the average story I see laying around . I write for a living, so that's a compliment coming from me. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Woah that was amazing! Love the use of broken flashbacks throughout the chapter.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Okay so laughing so hard that your parents come in thinking something is happening to you is not a good idea. I found the ending so amusing, that my parents came in wondering if I went insane.
kildar2010 chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
an awesome fic
two thumbs up ]
Kythrae chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Sign of a good story: i was supposed to be asleep 3 hours ago...I read this entire fan fiction instead...I am going to bed now, will review this awesome store more later