Reviews for Stand Alone
irmadbro chapter 6 . 3/7
okay, naruto's internal commentary is quite literally what I would be thinking in his position
ExBlazE chapter 5 . 2/8
Ch 5: This is interesting... and strange, for some reason. But I don't know why. Hmm...

But screw the strangeness! The fluff is nice! Very nice!
Sophie chapter 16 . 8/26/2016
Love this completely! Thank you so, so much!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
Took me almost two years to finish. It's been fun; thanks for writing.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
I love this story I hope you make more of these types of stories
Zero-Tails317 chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Loving this so far.
Jasesmiles chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
LOVED THIS STORY. You did an awesome job with the pairing, emotions, action scenes, nice!
ARTM Cullan chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
Good job
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
This was a good story. I'm really glad to have read it:)
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I absolutely adore how you wrote this chapter.
nikki1314 chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
NaruSAKU! Awesome Job! :D
misuky7 chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
This was a sweet story, a loved it. Though it was a short story, it was nicely written and developed very well. :3
kidloco chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
I love it
Logan Locke chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
It may have taken 4 years for you to complete it, but damn was it worth it! This was a poignant and thrilling story of love between Naruto and Sakura. Being my favorite pairing, everything just clicked, from Sakura's determination to prove Sasuke wrong to Naruto and Sakura finally admitting their feelings. You are definitely a talented writer. Also I give kudos to you for the sex scenes. You handled them with maturity that many don't. Great work!
Sean Becker chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Fantastic. Your skill at writing is well beyond the average story I see laying around . I write for a living, so that's a compliment coming from me. Keep up the good work!