Reviews for Soulborn
Elvenlaughter chapter 11 . 6/29
OKAY. So, it is totally unacceptable that you start such a fascinating and gripping story, so well worded and expressed with such simple elegance, and then just DISAPPEAR. I mean, really? It's been almost exactly six years since you updated this. I just found it, but man, I want to read the rest of it - except, oh wait, there isn't any more. Like I said before, unacceptable. This grievous misstep in your writerly journey must be righted. You must screw your courage to the sticking place, return to the land of muse and concentration, and UPDATE THE GOSH-DARNED STORY!

Please? K thanks.
Windying chapter 11 . 5/23
Updates please!
Windying chapter 1 . 5/23
Um just ganna take a wife h uess here and say that ichigo feel responsible for yuzu death
Nenagh chapter 11 . 3/26
I have been looking for this story for over two weeks so that I could reread it's awesomeness, gave up tonight and went to comfort myself with my previously favorited stories and, lo and behold, here you are! As lovely to read as always. I look forward to the day, should it ever come, that inspiration strikes and you choose to write more (seriously no pressure though, heaven knows how many things I should be writing ugh)
Lucy the dragoness chapter 4 . 3/20
:) :)
Lucy the dragoness chapter 3 . 3/20
Wow!
Lucy the dragoness chapter 2 . 3/20
Lucy the dragoness chapter 1 . 3/20
Hmmm
Rakaan chapter 11 . 3/13
Makes me sad that this got abandoned.
Ren O'neil chapter 11 . 2/8
Rescue Yuzu, but stay in the seriatai, send her to the vizards.
You need to update this soon, it is so good.
QueenKarin13 chapter 11 . 1/14
You should update this, do you know how many people are following?
QueenKarin13 chapter 10 . 1/14
It's kinda funny that it's Ichigo's turn to be called a midget now.
QueenKarin13 chapter 8 . 1/14
So he's got to save Yuzu now.
QueenKarin13 chapter 7 . 1/14
I'm wondering now where this is going.
QueenKarin13 chapter 6 . 1/14
I'm not exactly sure what is going on with the little things but I don't really care and I keep reading because I love this story and the suspense in it.