Reviews for Soulborn
lara5170 chapter 11 . 7/12
This was a very good story and I am dad that it appears to have been forgotten for 8 years.
Manga154 chapter 11 . 5/16
It’s been nearly a decade since this story has been updated. I’m sad to see its been so long, but it was a great joy to read. I hope someday I’ll see an update for this waiting in my email.
IpiuGate chapter 11 . 4/1
Any chance you'd actually complete this story either by yourself, with a co author or even by finding a ghost writer to take over? This story is good but it's been quite a while.
SlashingMoon chapter 11 . 2/6
this is awesome and i really love it. i know it's been really long but i still hope that you'll update.
Untrust Us chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I don't know if you'll get this but I just wanted to say thanks for this wonderful story. It's a very interesting take on Ichigo and I absolutely love the premise that he chose the living world. And that of course the Seireitei didn't just have all their internal problems fixed after the crisis was passed.

Lovely!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2017
Update ple-

Aw cr4p. it's written 2009
Guest chapter 11 . 2/4/2017
Update please
Lordie chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
This is a very cool idea. Sorry to see it left unfinished.
Lilyzinha chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
This is awesome, i hope you someday come back to this story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
Pls updateeeeeee. Ichigo haven't met the resttttttt
Roxas fleur chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
damn this story really needs an update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
*sob* absolutely gorgeous. and i hate whoever brought me here because you haven't updated in years, which just makes me sob.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese continue
id love to see how this ends
KarismaticKoala chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
An interesting idea to write about; I don't think I've come across any other pieces with Ichigo as a young child, although it isn't in itself so bizarre. What is strange, though, is that Ichigo chose to forget. Ignoring that it is out of character, it makes for a very nice conclusion to his life (121 years? Must be harsh, watching one's friends die).

There are small grammatical errors here and there, some spelling inconsistencies; for example, one thing that stood out because it came up often was that you spelled losing as loosing. This was further back than I can conveniently find and refer to, but from memory, the context suggested that you meant losing - to lose something, not loosing - to loosen something. Another thing would be 's and s'; earlier on, you said that Orihime was one of the kindest womans' to walk the world, or something or other. I'm not entirely sure if these are careless errors or not, but your beta (I think you have one?) should be able to point these out to you.

It's been a really long time since you updated, I see, but I appreciated this story, so I'm still writing this review on the off chance that it finds its way to your mailbox.

Happy writing!
Hyakuma chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Are u dead? Cause it been long since you updated.