Reviews for Soulborn
Update ple-

Aw cr4p. it's written 2009
Update please
Lordie chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
This is a very cool idea. Sorry to see it left unfinished.
Lilyzinha chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
This is awesome, i hope you someday come back to this story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
Pls updateeeeeee. Ichigo haven't met the resttttttt
Roxas fleur chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
damn this story really needs an update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
*sob* absolutely gorgeous. and i hate whoever brought me here because you haven't updated in years, which just makes me sob.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese continue
id love to see how this ends
KarismaticKoala chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
An interesting idea to write about; I don't think I've come across any other pieces with Ichigo as a young child, although it isn't in itself so bizarre. What is strange, though, is that Ichigo chose to forget. Ignoring that it is out of character, it makes for a very nice conclusion to his life (121 years? Must be harsh, watching one's friends die).

There are small grammatical errors here and there, some spelling inconsistencies; for example, one thing that stood out because it came up often was that you spelled losing as loosing. This was further back than I can conveniently find and refer to, but from memory, the context suggested that you meant losing - to lose something, not loosing - to loosen something. Another thing would be 's and s'; earlier on, you said that Orihime was one of the kindest womans' to walk the world, or something or other. I'm not entirely sure if these are careless errors or not, but your beta (I think you have one?) should be able to point these out to you.

It's been a really long time since you updated, I see, but I appreciated this story, so I'm still writing this review on the off chance that it finds its way to your mailbox.

Happy writing!
RyuuenXKai chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Are u dead? Cause it been long since you updated.
Aegorm chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
I fucking hate you... Just as this story was picking up you stopped it. Bloody irritating
Elvenlaughter chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
OKAY. So, it is totally unacceptable that you start such a fascinating and gripping story, so well worded and expressed with such simple elegance, and then just DISAPPEAR. I mean, really? It's been almost exactly six years since you updated this. I just found it, but man, I want to read the rest of it - except, oh wait, there isn't any more. Like I said before, unacceptable. This grievous misstep in your writerly journey must be righted. You must screw your courage to the sticking place, return to the land of muse and concentration, and UPDATE THE GOSH-DARNED STORY!

Please? K thanks.
Windying chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
Updates please!
Windying chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Um just ganna take a wife h uess here and say that ichigo feel responsible for yuzu death
Nenagh chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
I have been looking for this story for over two weeks so that I could reread it's awesomeness, gave up tonight and went to comfort myself with my previously favorited stories and, lo and behold, here you are! As lovely to read as always. I look forward to the day, should it ever come, that inspiration strikes and you choose to write more (seriously no pressure though, heaven knows how many things I should be writing ugh)