Reviews for Soulborn
Ren O'neil chapter 11 . 2/8
Rescue Yuzu, but stay in the seriatai, send her to the vizards.
You need to update this soon, it is so good.
QueenKarin13 chapter 11 . 1/14
You should update this, do you know how many people are following?
QueenKarin13 chapter 10 . 1/14
It's kinda funny that it's Ichigo's turn to be called a midget now.
QueenKarin13 chapter 8 . 1/14
So he's got to save Yuzu now.
QueenKarin13 chapter 7 . 1/14
I'm wondering now where this is going.
QueenKarin13 chapter 6 . 1/14
I'm not exactly sure what is going on with the little things but I don't really care and I keep reading because I love this story and the suspense in it.
QueenKarin13 chapter 5 . 1/14
This is awesome, really.
QueenKarin13 chapter 4 . 1/14
I love the somewhat mysterious feeling that this chapter brings. Lots of suspense too for when Ichigo finally shows up.
QueenKarin13 chapter 3 . 1/14
Distant memory? But wouldn't 120 years be no time at all to soul reapers and Ichigo made a very clear impression so wouldn't she remember?
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 1/14
This is a nice idea. I've always wanted to read a fic where Ichigo dies of old age.
r3nlock chapter 11 . 1/2
the first ever bleach fanfiction i've read! sorry i didn't comment on each chapter-i couldn't stop when there was a "next" button to push. i love how zangetsu chatters on in his head (especially when the "other" affectionately calls him foolish king.) also, this is a terrible place to stop; now i'm stuck imagining a crodgity old ichigo in a kid's body wreaking mayhem on the soul society (not quite what he's like here but it makes me feel gleefully vengeful.) i hope you haven't finished writing this story (cuz i'll wait and wait and wait for more.)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Ichigo is 121 not 12! He's a great-grandfather, he isn't a child
csibpip chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
This story is great. I love the way you portray thoughts and emotions. It's very unique. I am sorry to see that it has been left uncontinued.
Ecomadness chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
epic story i cant wait for more.
Phayn chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Wish you would continue this, cos this story is really awesome. I really like the way how Ichigo interacts with the people and the way how he's going to save is sister.. It's really mean to stop here, on a cliffhanger.. I will never know what will happen! ;-;