Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Posted 18 January 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

TSL during Onderon Civil War: As they approach, the Exile wonders who the enemy is below...

The piece is interesting because of a departure from the basic game, having Atton change sides and set up his erstwhile companions. Very excellent concept.

Pick of the Week Tie for Best
GuardianXAngel chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I love the sense of intrigue and suspense. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Whoa-I actually did not see that one coming! Bad boy! I actuallu always wondered what Atton was doing on Peragus. Ever think he was the guy Coorta contacted to help get the Jedi to the Exchange? I am examining that idea in my story. Yours, as always is great!MTFBWY
Phantom6612 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Short, but intriguing.

I like this side of Atton, the dealing and backstabbing... or is it? Just one or two bits of dialogue didn't seem to fit him, but overall it was good.

If you get a chance to write more, I'd love to see where this is going. And to discover what is truly going on.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh, Atton, you naughty boy! What exactly are you up to?

I love the tension between Kreia and Atton...if she were any younger, she might just date the 'fool'. ;-)

I know you mentioned this might be your last and final fic in the KOTOR universe, so lets hope it ends with a bang.
Auros Sopherai chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Oh no, Atton! The scoundrel. It's good to read some of your work again. I think this is one of my favorites of yours. The use of two different time lines of action was really good. It kind of gave the feel of one of those thriller movies. As always the action was very exciting and your diction was superb. I loved lines like "the signs of discarded lives lay abandoned everywhere" and "dragged onward by the heavy chain of destiny" and "overhead fans whipped the fetid, sweaty air rising from a hundred sweltering bodies". All of them did excellent jobs of putting me in the feeling of the scene. I can't wait to read part II!
Thug-4-Less chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Well, goodness., You certainly succeeded with the betrayals and intrigue.

I love Mira's comment about her cleavage. It was Pure Pazaak!

Great work, as always.