Reviews for The Request
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Perfect.

Just perfect.

It matches her character in a perfect way to have sent the poem. Her two-word request is not pleading, not demanding, not threatening ... it is simply perfect.

This is the final installment in your Poetic series and I have found all of them to be deep and moving and lovely. Now I need to get into some more of your longer works.
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh my god, that was SO Shakespeare-like! I love it more than chocolate (and I can't live without my chocolate!)
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
nice very well done
animeprincess chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was so beautiful. My eyes got watery.
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Cute. I liked reading this. Raven and Robin forever!

-DarkGirRavenGrayson14
Angel K.D chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I like it! This piece is complex, and simple at the same time. I love the poem-it really fits the whole thing together. Great work on this!
Alekin chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I liked it :) From the simple scenario, the characterization and the poem... you really have good poetry tastes ;)

keep on them! Interesting how you make a hole saga from some isolated short stories
ravenslair chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was truly beautiful. Somehow, I think he may just be going home. Thank you, I always seem to be smiling after I read one of your stories. Gerry
FallingRaven chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Your entire poetic series is incredably emotional. I love it. You are wonderful at writing peoples feelings and emotions or lack there of. I love all of your writings with Raven and Robin, you are wonderful at it. Keep up all of your writing.
witchofdanight1316 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I thgouth that was moving and beautiful.
RaeVin chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aww. I still can't decide, though, if the 'aww' is because it is cute or sad. I'm pretty sure it's a little bit of both. That is a beautiful poem.
just passing through chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
aww, that was cute. I wish it didn't end there, you know. Did he go home?
LM22102 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hum. Come home.

Interesting. I'm going to be a Robin here, and dive deeper into this story and let my imagination run wild.

I liked the piece overall, but I have to admit, something was out of place that made me uncomfortable. Uneasy, perhaps. Sadly, I don't remember where in the story it was. Or what it was, exactly.

Maybe you have some insight to this?
Simon System chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I love it. Very well done, it's getting harder and harder to find good TT fics these days but this is a great read.
Francine Thitade chapter 1 . 6/23/2007