Reviews for Harry Potter and the Silver Mage
hope you continue ...
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Awwwwwwww, squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read. Me love it. Took my breathe away, why don't ya! When you going to do more chapter? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Me gusto muchooo la historia , espero que continues con el siguiente cap :)
kachle chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Hey, i've started reading your Storys and i really linke them.
Why ist Harrys Name so well known in the muggle World and who is petunias Lover?
I hole to read sopme More soon.
copps chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
wonderful story so far very different. hope you continue this story
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Awwwww, squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read. Me love it! Took my breathe away, why don't ya. Please keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter. Please type some more. It was getting so good story.
Jostanos chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
I like it a lot, actually, Mokushi Ryu. I happen to like all of your stories. :)
Sanity and Katlin chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
I honestly think this is the first super powered!Harry story that I've actually enjoyed. As such, I hope that you continue writing.

Gracealma chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
I like this story. It's a different angle that most betrayed stories out there. Sure hope you update.
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
I love this story. Please update it I would really like to know what happens next!
mangofeeesh chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
this is great!
Sagittauris chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
This is really intresting, and tho I personally think harry got "super powerful" quite a bit fast, I really like the plot, and can't wait to see what happens. c:
ShatteredDragon chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Please continue i actually love harry breaks out of azkaban stories
DeathGraised chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
This is a fantastic story and I can't wait till you post more. The thought of VildyMoldy Pants maybe getting on his knees for Harry is just to tantalizing. Again, I hope you update soon.
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
it is a bit rushed but i'll stick around to see how it goes. i miss reading betrayed!harry fics that has interesting plots. hope this has an ending :D