Reviews for Harry Potter and the Silver Mage
ShadowLady89 chapter 6 . 5/7
will there b a slash for harry nd also mpreg
Fanfic-For- Life-100 chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
you are an amazing writer and I hope you continue writing
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Aww! I hope you are not abandoning this! I really would like to see more!
wolfydies chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
love it. I can only hope you continue it
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
hope you continue ...
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Awwwwwwww, squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read. Me love it. Took my breathe away, why don't ya! When you going to do more chapter? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Me gusto muchooo la historia , espero que continues con el siguiente cap :)
kachle chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Hey, i've started reading your Storys and i really linke them.
Why ist Harrys Name so well known in the muggle World and who is petunias Lover?
I hole to read sopme More soon.
Bb
Kachle
copps chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
wonderful story so far very different. hope you continue this story
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Awwwww, squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read. Me love it! Took my breathe away, why don't ya. Please keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter. Please type some more. It was getting so good story.
Jostanos chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
I like it a lot, actually, Mokushi Ryu. I happen to like all of your stories. :)
Sanity and Katlin chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
I honestly think this is the first super powered!Harry story that I've actually enjoyed. As such, I hope that you continue writing.

S&K
Gracealma chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
I like this story. It's a different angle that most betrayed stories out there. Sure hope you update.
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
I love this story. Please update it I would really like to know what happens next!
mangofeeesh chapter 6 . 1/16/2014