Reviews for Raise Your Glass
LordHatredX chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
interesting story i look forward to upcoming

! ! ! Read
KurukiXV chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Oh mi gosh! Is this story not done?! UPDATE WOMAN! I absolutely loved reading this story, the developments have been unexpected and yet this story has been so realistic. Showcasing how difficult it is to be married and dating when people have complicated history and all that jazz, this is truly a well written read. And please please please update this story as soon as possible!
KurukiXV chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Whoa, just wanted to take the time to drop a review as I truck along reading this delightful fiction! I'm really enjoying this story. I like FFX AUs and I think this one brings out everyone's character but in a mature realistic way. And Seymour is just as evil as ever lol I didn't read this story before you retouched it, but I can tell a lot of love and effort went into this story. It reads smoothly although POVs switch often and I like the lyrical touches at the beginning of each chapter. I look forward to continuing this story!
Epic Snow chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Update soon
Epic Snow chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Like this!
MephistoJenova chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
Fantastic story, there is a gentle rise in quality over time.
AmiiLouu chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Oh man I cannot wait until the next chapter! Yaay for Tidus and Yuna . I've followed this story from the beginning and I really enjoy it. Keep up the great work! It's amazing 33
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
I don't know if it's just my computer, but this update doesn't seem to be showing up at all in the lists of fics, and I only found it by chance, when I happened to click on your profile. which makes me really sad, because it was a really great chapter!
Naovvyen chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Quite an interesting story, I'm sad to see all the mistakes that Tidus and Yuna make, but people are prone to do so. Perhaps one day we all can shed this nature.
Wolffette chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
I'm glad that you posted a new chapter. I love this story. It's one of my favorite ones. Already, can't wait to find out what happens next :D
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Love it! :)
Capell chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Woohoo! You finally updated and as always I am pleasantly surprised by the twists turns, as well as the questions that remain to be answered. As always you represent real emotions effectively and correctly as though it's real life which is what I love so much about this fic. Update when you can, I will be waiting for the next chapter and keep up the good work!
Capell chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
This is a great story, the emotions real and the reactions to them real as well, its very realistic. I hope you continue to update this story.
thousand-leaf chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
I just reread this whole story, front to back, because it is undoubtedly my favorite. These characters are so real and raw, and beyond beautiful. I hope you do continue with this, and I hope all has been well with you. Also, thank you for reminding me how amazing writing can be. :)
star.everlasting chapter 20 . 3/22/2012