Reviews for Of Ninja and Renkin
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I think shino would do better with alice in wonderland hmmm can I toss a idea out? pappion should have immortality why not make him still alive and bored so he lets himself be sealed in either naruto or hinata
all the cool names were taken chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
i heartheart your story
Kammari chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
good story.
Sharkteeth chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
lee should get a buso renkin
HolyMage Mouto chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Please continue
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
It's Tsunade. And why would you think she's slow? She's fast enough to keep up with Kabuto despite being out of practice for years and he's supposed to be as good as Kakashi.

I was looking at the choices for the others and I realized something. Underground Searchlight would be perfect for Shikamaru. It would let him pull the same trick he used to beat Temari on anyone, plus, he can use it to escape underground when cornered.

If the enemy ran after him underground thinking they are safe because there are no shadows underground, he can make the tunnels light up creating shadows for him to trap the enemy, then he can leave tunnel and make it vanish leaving the enemy trapped underground.
CryinWolfStorm chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
lee
action naruto lover chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
sasuke and sakura? of coarse not!

maybe tenten and i don't know
heir of okami chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
i dont think anyone does read the morals. wait... aw crap. i read the dang morals. great chap cant wait for an update, huge timeskip by the way.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Damn! Silver Skin and Secret Trail combined (Valkyrie Skirt is practially an afterthought compared to the first two)! That's just broken!

You'd need to be insanely faster than Naruto and/or a genjutsu master (both qualities describe Itachi pretty well) to stand a chance! Which means basically Itachi and Kakashi (and maybe Kurenai) are the only ones who stand a chance against him, and that's only if they can nail him before he begins hiding out of reality with Secret Trail.
Turok1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
i say shikamaru, ino and choji since all 3 are friends it would be unfair to seperate them
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
If you need help with ideas ask away.

I would like to help you make this a very popular fanfic.

I have watched the buso renkin season, so I can help with that side too. If you need any help with this staory just ask me.