Reviews for Too Late
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Hey, anybody gives you crap about killing off both girls, send them to me, I got your back. Very good job, I think the best way to start a fan writing habit would be to do the unthinkable and write a story killing off all the main characters. It gets you started with a bang, and you've already done the hardest thing, so go back and kill em all! Except Ducky.
M3dD1jAd3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I like it and think you should do more.
Aliyah-Shalom-David34 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Gibbs would not punch a hole in the wall. That's Thing #1.

Thing #2 is: are you trying to make me cry? Hmm?
luvinncis chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
im probally really late 4 reveiwing but i still think u should go on
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
The medical stuff was fine and a good way to be met into heaven for Ziva. I'm going loco with Abby meeting Kate there in my own story so trying to check out those kind to see how off I am lol j/k. Good story.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Well written yes but really sad.

sniff

I liked it.
hannie-einnah chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
WHATT! you killed her off!

but that was a great storyy!
Willow-Eris chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow, that is the first fic that I have read that has actually made me cry. That was incredible.
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw no, Emy, you killed her off! The LEAST you could do is an epilog for Tony. HINT :))
vegiekitty chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I'm gonna kill you. *kidding*

But seriously, did you HAVE to kill off Ziva? Sheesh!

Good otherwise... *glares menacingly*
DoodleTaffy chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
this was good,good but,sad,so,so so sad.i loved it,but hated it,it dont like ziva dying,i wont have that!lol.:D,but yeah,it was good and oh yeah,what does 'OOC' mean? does it mean "Oddly Out of Character"?thats wat i now,i'll go see wat other stories u have,hopefully no1 dies..:)
disfordanielle chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
OMG that was so beautiful! I loved it. :) Sad.. but great and really well-written, you did the characters just how i would imagine them! It was a pleasure to read, thankyou.
flutterby818 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I loved this story it was amazing! Somewhat depressing but ina good way if that madeany sense at all but i really really liked it a lot!
papillongirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I loved this story - and I was with you right until you killed Ziva off. I'm just going to pretend like that part didn't happen ok? :) Otherwise it was great and the characterizations really worked for me. I think Tony would be devastated if she was hurt and I think she would still be joking around, playing tough to avoid dealing with her feelings. I'll take more anytime!