Reviews for Good Ideas and Dancing Blankets
Haha! That's funny and cute! :D
Maus17 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
No way! This rocked! :)
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
O.O' that last sentence really makes an impression on the story doesn't it? heh heh heh
Rinestone chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
('Geez, you forgot the day we first went with Donnie to the dump as a couple?') I really laughed at that one.

This is cute fic. It made me smile.
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh, yes please write a longer version, please, please, please, please, please!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 12/1/2007

Blackrose197666 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
HOW RUDE RAPH! tee hee...sweet! Good peice
Dark Closure chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Dancing blankets. heheheh.

This was actually kind of sweet, got any more up your sleeve?
wildangel chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
wow... I Like It
good story chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
when are you going to put chapter 2 up because i want to know whats going to happen next
Joce chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
lol, that was adorable~

good job finding him raph X3

and and and!

I like your writin, it's adorable!

eheh... word limits can be a pain in the rear sometimes, aye?

-Joce
Tristripe chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
oh i really really like this one...::snorts:: dancing blankets! hah! it was cute how annoyed raph was, and how endearing mikey becomes to make up for it. i especially loved how disgruntled he is that he has to be the one to chase his brother, but at the same time how possessive he became at the thought of leo getting mikey instead of him.

very, very cute and sweet...with a little spice in the end. lol.

now...i dont know if you're aware, but you have a bunch of rabid fans (meaning me) who are anxiously waiting for an update on a certain fic about choices and bishop, and oh yea, very very hurt mikey and raph.

hint hint.

tri
CheatersBaby chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Very cute! It was entertaining to read and everyone loves some Mikey/Raph interaction. just one question, is "Choices Made" on hiatus or something? either way, keep up the good work with all of your stories and i can't wait to see whatever you post next!
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Love every single word of this - I only wish it could be longer!