Reviews for Shafted
cosette141 chapter 7 . 7/28
This was great! :) loved every chapter!
BreathingMagic chapter 7 . 7/28
In enjoyed that a lot! I think it was the first Shawn whumpage fic I read where the trouble was actually in getting him out of somewhere and I love it - and the fact that this story had no drwan out hospital-recovery arc but instead sweet sweet action, worry and people to witness the whump made it even better. And Shawn's concussion-induced confusion was hilarious to say the least and just a little bit heartbreaking. All in all this was perfect, keep up the good work! :)
DwaejiTokki chapter 7 . 5/16
Ha! Loved this! Thanks for writing. :)
VeegiDawn chapter 7 . 2/20
Hello, I love this story and was wondering if you would be happy for me to make a podfic (audiobook) of this story on my Archive of out own account (VeegiDawn). If you have any questions at all feel free to ask.
13BlueBananas chapter 7 . 2/3
Shawn whumpage is like a freaking drug I swear! I've hitthe jackpot with this fic :D FAV FOR YOU! Good job!
Annita chapter 1 . 1/4
I read this story when I was 15! FIFTEEEEN. that was seven freaking years ago and I still come back to this stupidly awesome story. Sometimes, I just remember it and think, "Yeah. Thats a goooood story."

then i go to google and type, "That one psych fanfic where shawn falls down a shaft" because i can never remember the freaking name for some stupid reason. (even though is hella simple... shafted? seriously, i cant remember that?)

then i find it, and i read it and it never fails to make me so so happy.
HawkSniper Codename Agent HS chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i like it!
5 stars!
Post U Later chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
"Now I can be like House, in the non-limp phase."
-Oh God Shawn, You Could Never Be House! You're To Nice & Sweet! XD
"I'm thinking Smirnoff,"
-Is This Supposed To Be A Reference To 'I'm Thinking Arby's?' If Not Then I Don't Get It. If So Then, YAY! ARBY'S! I Love Arby's! ;3
Great Story! Very Entertaining! X3
Post U Later chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Oh Thank God! He's Finally Out Of That Shaft!
"Wow," he commented, "I didn't know my arm bent that way. Cool. Can I keep it for Halloween?"
-God That's So Shawn & Such A Relief! I Bet Gus Almost Started Crying.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Ah So Much Humor In This Chapter! Shawn's Feeling At Home While His Body Weight Is Slowly Suffocating Him, The Firemen & Some Of The Police(Probably Including Lassie & Maybe Gus) Will Most Likely Be Taking Showers In Shawn's Blood, & Now There's A Human Elevator. Ah Humor, Always Making A Situation Better. XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Damn, A Snapped Arm. *Shudder* I've Had A Fractured Elbow & That Hurt Like A Bitch! I Can't Imagine The Pain Shawn'll Be In Once He Can Feel His Arm... I Wonder If Henry Will be Notified.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Oh Shawn Indeed. He Couldn't Even Remember Pulling Out His Phone! This Is SHAWN We're Talking About! He Remembers Page Long Quote From 30 Year's Ago Back In 1st Grade! & Now He Can't Remember 30 Minutes Ago! I Really Hope They Get Him Out Soon!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Oh Man, Poor Shawn, He Must Be So Confused Right Now.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh Poor Shawn, Being Upside Down For That Long Must Be Killer! He's Probably Sprained His Neck Too.
Wildfire2 chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Great job with describing the position Shawn was in. I could really see it!