Reviews for Shafted
ChiefHawk-Sniper28 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i like it!
5 stars!
Post U Later chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
"Now I can be like House, in the non-limp phase."
-Oh God Shawn, You Could Never Be House! You're To Nice & Sweet! XD
"I'm thinking Smirnoff,"
-Is This Supposed To Be A Reference To 'I'm Thinking Arby's?' If Not Then I Don't Get It. If So Then, YAY! ARBY'S! I Love Arby's! ;3
Great Story! Very Entertaining! X3
Post U Later chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Oh Thank God! He's Finally Out Of That Shaft!
"Wow," he commented, "I didn't know my arm bent that way. Cool. Can I keep it for Halloween?"
-God That's So Shawn & Such A Relief! I Bet Gus Almost Started Crying.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Ah So Much Humor In This Chapter! Shawn's Feeling At Home While His Body Weight Is Slowly Suffocating Him, The Firemen & Some Of The Police(Probably Including Lassie & Maybe Gus) Will Most Likely Be Taking Showers In Shawn's Blood, & Now There's A Human Elevator. Ah Humor, Always Making A Situation Better. XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Damn, A Snapped Arm. *Shudder* I've Had A Fractured Elbow & That Hurt Like A Bitch! I Can't Imagine The Pain Shawn'll Be In Once He Can Feel His Arm... I Wonder If Henry Will be Notified.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Oh Shawn Indeed. He Couldn't Even Remember Pulling Out His Phone! This Is SHAWN We're Talking About! He Remembers Page Long Quote From 30 Year's Ago Back In 1st Grade! & Now He Can't Remember 30 Minutes Ago! I Really Hope They Get Him Out Soon!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Oh Man, Poor Shawn, He Must Be So Confused Right Now.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh Poor Shawn, Being Upside Down For That Long Must Be Killer! He's Probably Sprained His Neck Too.
Wildfire2 chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Great job with describing the position Shawn was in. I could really see it!

Wildfire
kspadawan chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
This was good! :D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Whumpage keeps me sane!

Great story!
TheDeathChamber chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Aw, this was very enjoyable. Delightfully in character and just the right amount of whumping and humour. Finished it with a huge grin on my face. :)
epicpickleninja chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
ur story is great! i love ur shawn whump (which should be weird but isn't) and i thought all ur charaters acted very in-character the entire time in ur story. also, i'm ur 100th reviewer so yay! congrats!
Liyana chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Wow.. you're pretty damn good with the characters! Especially with Lassie, and he's one hard cop to make us believe it's him.. It's awesome, you did great but I dunno if it's my lack of imagination or it's just because I've never seen the ventilation shaft myself, but I find it hard to picture the situation there.

That said, I think you're one of the best I've read based from here and I sure hope you have more Psych cause I'm so gonna check it out now 8D
babybluepineapple chapter 7 . 1/4/2010