Reviews for Everything Will Be All Right
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I love Grissom's Voice- very amusing. It's always a bad sign when your Voices start doing research behind your back, heh. And his Voice did indeed get told off.

The use of "Night, Grissom" fit so well... I don't really know why, honestly. The way it was woven in just brought the piece together, the repetiveness, the pattern. Great piece!

~IGC t DM
PurplePopple chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
One of the things I hate about leaving reviews is that I never feel I can adequately express how much I enjoy some stories. I've read and reread a few of your works in the past week and they really stand up. They're emotionally gripping. They are stylistically interesting, and different. The characterizations work for me. The body of work you've produced is really impressive. I'd love to see more but if I don't, rereading is still a pleasure.
lvgsrcsi chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
enjoyed your story. this is one of the best "when did it happen" stories that i have read.
Spuffyfan4eva chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I've read a few of your fics and I just wanted to say I love all of them! I find Grissom's little voice hilarious :) Good work!
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
"the Voice giggled, sounding suddenly and suspiciously like Catherine."

"The Voice had been doing its homework. Shit."

Those two lines were hilarious. Loved the story.
Relishb91 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
good story,

not much to say but i like to review eveyr good story i read, so, good story
keepsmewaiting chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This was absolutely brilliant! And yes, I have to agree, they totally got together after Committed. But anyway, I loved this. I mean, you gotta love the Voice. I thought these were the best lines (& the lines that made me practically fall off my chair laughing):

"“Drive carefully,” he said. Oh, bravo."

"You’re in big trouble, the Voice giggled, sounding suddenly and suspiciously like Catherine."

Oh, and I also liked the part about Sara's face lighting up when Grissom told her he was proud of her. Overall, it was just really awesome.
MootheQuackingCow chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I loved this. It was beautifully written. And I shouldn'tve read it at school because I found the "Oh, bravo" part to be EXTREMELY funny. I was giggling like a madwoman and everyone gave me a weird look. :P

This was fun. I think Committed was when their relationship happened too.
xxakp chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
best lines:

and

"He’d learned very early on in his job to compartmentalize his life because trying to eat and sleep and live after spending the day examining mutilated, engorged, swollen, slimy, dismembered, beaten bodies was about as easy as pretending he didn’t have feelings for Sara."

great job!

thanks for making my day!
regan666 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
that was a brilliant story, your a great writter, i hope you continue, and that voice was fantastic cracked me up...if only my voice was like that.
Chelles chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Stalker Grissom was a bit scary...but frighteningly in character. I love that Sara knew he was there, and that she tried so desperately to help him out with the dinner invite...clearly, Grissom would take her words ("are you hungry?") at face value and not realize what was happening until it was too late.

This was a beautiful piece, and you captured the characters of Sara and Grissom wonderfully. I love it!
musingmarauder chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Now you know I love everything you write. This is no exception. I'm one of those who definitely believes that they were involved before Grave Danger and therefore after Committed. This is the perfect way for it to happen. Grissom and his stalking. Loved it. I'd gush some more but I slept like two hours last night and can't think too much. Maybe I'll comment on Geekfiction later.

Amisha

x
tvaddict42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I liked this, it was different to usual. I loved Grissom's 'voice' - and how it had done it's homework. And had eyes to roll!
shania1277 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Amazing story it's sweet and got Grissom perfectly!:) And The Voice cracked me a lot for sharing and keep the good work ;)