Reviews for Kissing the RedHead
ScarletCasson chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Aww It's so sweet! Sorry about the rant in my previous review of your other fanfic, I read your profile and read your promise. I hope you intend to keep it. This is by far my favorite James/Lily fic :)
jonski chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
I LOVE THIS FIC! I just cant imagine Lily without James Potter. Best couple ever.
expectopadfoot chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
loved it! :)
NicholeBlackWolf chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
LOVE IT BRAVO !
riegert8 chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
This is a good story
thestralwhisperer chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
I really love this story but just so you know when he shoves her into the alcove she calls him james, so it wouldn't be the first time later
RonniesBaby14 chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
o. i deffinatly love this story.

its so sweet.

and boy am i glad for the nongraphic sex scene.

that would have ruined it.

keep writing
ItalHunni28 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
well done!
GoldenLyre chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
it was the right amount of hot n' heavy and sweetness. ) it wasnt pure sickening fluff, which was quite nice. _ im faving it!
phebe chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
lol... for some reason the way lily thinks make me think of kreacher the house elf as he talks to himself... no offense
Sbossuy chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
realy realy nice fic one of the best lily james fics ive read and trust me ive read a lot of lily james fics...

wow i will finaly get to see harry potter 5 tomorrow well actualy today considering the time. cant wait to see the james lily part! and also dethly hollows is coming out realy realy soon CANT WAIT

well anyway the point is it was a realy good fic and now i will see if you have anny other james lily ficas... hope you do!
jesikababe chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
i loved it
messyblackhair66 chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
haha i wouldn't call the chapter "in which JAMES makes a promise" so much as i would call it "in which LILY makes a promise"... i consider hers a lot more important, but there you have it. i loved the story... hope to read more of your stuff soon! (maybe after deathly hallows..yikes!)
annna chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
nice idea, and there are really sweet scenes. but I think, sometimes your story is a bit too simple - as example I don't think the scene where Lily sits under the mistletoe and 'suddenly' understands that James isn't mean at all is realistic

For me it's also a bit difficult, how you sometimes let a lot of time pass...

The scene where James tries to protect Lily is sweet, but it's a bit strange how James thinks that they have no chance and then Lily is able to knock them out all alone...
Amorina Deanna chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
i love the ending! it is so adorable.. u should really continue writing stories you have aHmazing talent!