Reviews for Immune
Madam-BC chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Writer-Y chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Awesome. Totally worth the time reading. Woot for not feeling I wasted time. *self high five* I think I get the symbolism of the cigarette.
Anti-Form Sora chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Wow. That's really great. I got what the cigerettes means. It's so addicting to read stories like this.
HaruHaruGD chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was a great story! I wish it was more than a one-shot though, but hey, sometimes you need sad endings. I love it. :]
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
this is a really amazing story and to tell the truth I kinda wanna hurt Axel a little bit right now. Cause really that was just wrong. Also if I'm looking at it the right way I'm pretty sure I get the cigs, but just in case would you tell me so I can see if I'm right?
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
POOR LEON! T-T i loved it though, very much, you kept them in charecter with is so awsome, i think you can make it more then a oneshot, really, it has potental. but anywho, it was great great great great and i LOVE it I'm faving it and reading it agian! LOVE IT!
Yvanna Irie chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
*throws a sharp, pointy blade-thingy at Inari-san* BASTARD! DON'T TEASE MY LEON! *runs off crying*

No, seriously though. This was an amazing (if slightly depressing) story. I, being an absolute Leon-fanatic, would VERY MUCH like to kick Axel's stupid butt to "moon if not further", but I love him too damn much to do it! *sobs*

This reminds me of a situation in my owm life a while back. Boy, did I feel worthless back then, and I think I'm right to assume Axel feels a bit guilty too. It took me a while to get what you meant with the cigarettes, and it's still too complicated to explain with my thoughts going haywire...

What I'd really want to do right now, is grab Axel, hold him tight, and THEN make him promice NEVER to hurt Leon again. The "sleeping lion" has feelings, you know.

Okay, enough with the ramble. Basically, loved the story, loved the thought behind it, and cried (still crying) at the ending.

There just aren't enough good LeAx -stories around...
No-Chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh, nicely done. Overly realistic with emotions. Me likey the story.

A weird oh note from

No-chan!
GreenMartini chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
It's early in the morning so let me apologize in advance for the typos this review will mostly likely have. I really like the way that you did this. Leon and Axel are both in character which is hard to come by these days in a fanfiction. I like how Axel just randomly appeared and hopped in teh shower with Leon, that's just something I can see him doing. I'm not sure that I understand the reason for the six cigarettes... I have a hunch but I'm probably wrong, so, care to enlighten me? _ I feel pathetic asking though, cause I'm almost positive it's something big. Okay, well enough of my pointless rambling. The story was awesome, and something tells me that I'm going to come back to read it again sometime. Thanks for writing a story taht didn't have a happy ending, it made my day.

Hope to hear from you soon

Rave
GumLime Pirate chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Bah, thats sad.

I sort of get the cigarettes, but only in a way I can't explain. xD

Not very good at trying to explain that stuff.

And awwh, I mean, I wish it could've been those cute fluffy things, but I guess you've really captured reality there. :/
stevie chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
yesh i did get the whole uh cig thingie... um that was good...

I HATE THE ENDING no offense but yeah evil...

um yeah that was interesting
Elichi chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was an awesome oneshot.

The ending did make me sad too.

Axel's messed up.

And I'm pretty sure I get the six cigs thing, although, wouldn't it be 7?

Bleh. Hahah

Ya, the section separators are sick hahah.

Anywho, pretty cool one shot.

Elli
vsf88 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I like it. But I have to admit I'm not sure I understand the symbolism of the cigarettes. Although I am pretty oblivious when it comes to things like that because I don't really try to look for the deeper meanings of things. Does that make me shallow? Oh noes, now I bet I sound like a superficial nimrod. D: Honestly though, I think this little ditty could be more than a oneshot if you so choose (however I'm not encouraging the delay of your other wonderful multiparts *cough*Dirge*cough*) Anywho, keep writing and I look for to your next update. _