Reviews for Vampires Will Never Hurt You
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Hmm. For one thing, there were no nobles in that region of Europe with the title of 'count'; they were referred to as 'voivode' or prince. Second, his name was pronounced Draculea & name was Vladislav!
duchesseduo chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
please update i wana know what hapens
killer4853 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
love the story
FrenzyVammi chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
plz update! It is very sad of me seeing this story hasn't been updated for quite some time. I really love this story by the way although I do not very often read fic with OC but I have to say I like this fic : D
So... an update please? pretty pleaseee with sugar on the top?
FrenzyVammi chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
what is that guy saying? -0-
Wow this iss going to be interesting!
FrenzyVammi chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Awww jealous Vlad I wonder what will happen next :)
FrenzyVammi chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
When will they get married? xD
NorthwesternBaby chapter 21 . 9/26/2010
love it
Kairi's-twin chapter 21 . 2/24/2009
Ah there in lies the rub. but I wonder why Dracula didn't just kill Van Helsing? seems easier to me. Hooray I hear wedding bells! Gabriel Roman rubs me the wrong way. like way to hold a grudge.

I wonder what Vlad is going to do with Gabriel V.? I'll have to wait and see. I guess( hey the last two lines rhymed!) PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~ALANNA~
Tsonis chapter 21 . 2/15/2009
hey, this was really good.

I watched dracula the other night on my friend's insistance and i loved it so i immedietly came here to see if there was any fanfiction and lo and behold! there was.

Anyways, i really liked this story and i hope you continue it. i love how you've portrayed the characters and everything. it's totally awesome
jill1235 chapter 21 . 2/13/2009
oh, I wonder what Gabriel is up too, keep it up! :)
pheobep3 chapter 21 . 2/13/2009
Please update
jill1235 chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
Really great story! I hope you'll continue! :)
Kairi's-twin chapter 20 . 2/6/2009
Hmm... Curious I wonder why Gabriel Roman is so interested in the affairs of Count Dracula? besides the smell of human would rub off of... oh crap what is the name of Vlads servant who lives with them? I can't recall it! *thinks hard* GAh! that is going to drive me insane now! *clears throat* anyway... I can't wait for the next chapter I am very curious to know what it is that Gabriel said to upset Vlad so. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~ALANNA~