Reviews for The Best He Ever Had
Luvya 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Me: This wasn't TOOOOOOOO Bad!

Dark Biyomon: *Speechless*

Me: *laughs* Thats gotta be a first! Dark Biyomon Speechless! Well catchya Laterz
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Good song fic of Taiora.
Whose Liner chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
That wasn't too sad, but I'm not saying that the story sucked, mind you. I liked it a lot, it was pretty awesome. Pretty cool, the way you made Matt all sensitive and stuff. Keep on writing, please. Peace out.
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Even though, I'm completely a Taiora supporter, I just couldn't help but feel sorry for Yama.
Inicora chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Hmmmm...*eyes the fic strangely* That wasn't Sorato... Thank God! _* I liked it! Exspecially since Tai and Sora end up together! _ Taiora rules!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Though I have nothing against Taiora, you said this was going to be a Sorato! ::sigh...:: I wanted Sorato, not Taiora! I liked the Matt agnst I guess...
Kari Ishikawa chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Didn't you say it was a Sorato (*anoyed*)?
2468101214161820222426283032343638404244464850 chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Me no like. Sorato icky. Mimato good.
Liisa chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
AHhhhhhhh! A sorato! How could you! This is beyond all comprehension (sp)! I never thought you would doo this! UGGGGGHHH!
LilacKamiya chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
this is probably the only sorato I'd read...lol...it was good fic.
cataclysmically starry-minded chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Sorato? YECH. Good story though.
marcello chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
wow raly gooooood
gia-x chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
aw, that's so sad. poor matt. but nice fic and great song! rock on!
logan chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
*eyes narrow in rage* you almost made me feel bad for matt! luckily it passes quickly. i hope you are not leaving taiora because i would hate to lose such a good author to my favorite subject
beatrix izumi chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
yay... ended up a taiora~~ *throws confetti* . now don't start flaming me, sorato shippers.. sorato IS official, remember? so let me have my moment. *basks in the beauty that is taiora* very lovely story. i like how you portrayed yamato. . really sensitive-like..~ keep up the great work .