Reviews for 11th vs 4th
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Heeheehee! Oh, they're all so stupid! Lol! Great oneshot!
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Omigosh, I LOVE this!

For a lot of reasons. I never really liked how the 4th squad was generally looked down on, especially considering how much they do for everyone. I also didn't like how the 11th squad in particular tried to make their lives miserable. However, I have always loved Yumichika and Yachiru. (Only my sister likes Ikkaku.) That they would take in upon themselves to thank the squad, albiet in their own ways, is so sweet and thoughtful of them. This is so well done, especially the characterizations. The way they have to sort of "break into" the squad's and earn the respect they deserve is natural. I enjoyed seeing it play out. Especially Yachiru's reaction, hehe. And the rest of the squad's...well, that they imitate their seated officers and captain, but misunderstand their intentions is so predictable. But I like how they're found out and the issure resolved. Those last few lines were especially brilliant. (Ikkaku's reaction, punishment, the one guy's excuse and Yumichika's seeming-rescue only to turn out even worse. Yachiru's playmate, LOL. I've always loved stories [and authors] that show just how much scarier Yumi can be compared to the others of his squad.) Epic. Totally epic. The imagery was wonderfully done. But I think the characterization takes the cake. I may or may have not mentioned that your IC was just epically done. I also love how it fits so well into canon.

10 of 10 stars!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is just plain awesome. x3
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is so great! I can only imagine the horrors Yachiru has bestowed upon him!
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw, I like the way you portrayed the interaction between the 11th and 4th squad :D

Very well written and the ending was wonderful -
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
10/10!

Nice!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
awesome ending!
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
It's great to see the 11th division portrayed in a light other than being bloodthirsty fight-loving maniacs all the time. Great work! :)
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
lawl.

XD loved it - its storyline flowed, no grammar mistakes, and was an interesting interpretation of the standard "11th division vs. 4th division" relationship!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
oh my gosh! :)

poor Kotsuga-san! ;)

hahaha

i'm sure he'll be experiencing something worse than hell with Yachiru! :D

hahaha

this was a nice fic,.,. ;D
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Nice to see the little exchanges of "kindness" between the two squads.
IndigoLight chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
*Bows down to you in worship*

Are you a Story-Writing God?
Afrieal chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
*clapping happily* thank you thank you for such a wonderful story it's cool to see the interaction between those two squads put so well into perspective

Affie and Rysha

*who wish they had access to squad 4 now cuz of the flu*
eggrolljunkie99 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
aww, leave it to those three to be the unofficial guardians of the 4th.
C. LeShay chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
wonderful! I love how Ikaku, Yumichika, and Yachiru show how much they care... its a weird way, but nice.

Great fic.