Reviews for Caught in the Tide
Cool
teentitansgirl53 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
More plz
My idea
Jericho becomes Wait for it SLADE'S APPRETICE oh total schoker my oc ( Zade Talor WIlson aka daughter of slade ) can be his 2nd appretice.
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Amazing! Please tell me you're writing more...
Choco-Bunni chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
*sniffles* So touching.
AwesomeYoyoIsAwesome chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wonderful! Simply brilliant! you made me want to cry!
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aw this breaks my heart every time I read it Y_Y /3 it sucks that you didn't finish but I can totally understand why you didn't (I think...) naturally my author's brain demanded an ending, but of course you weren't writing one so my subconscious inserted this into my x-over I'm writing for TT and Maximum Ride only it keeps going and yeah when I get an account and post it all credit for that scene will go to you or I will swear never to read Jericho fanfic again. For those who know me, that's a big deal. This fic rocks, thanks for writing it!
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
You are a very good writer. I could sense the emotion in this, and I could hear Slade's voice as he spoke to his son. But friendship trumps blood! Right?
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Wow, that was really amazing. You should totally continue with this because it would make a great story, but hey, that's just my opinion. (which of course, you don't have to listen LOL)

LATERZ!

finally a jericho story!
Lady Dragon010 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This is good.
JazRox chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
nice sory poor Joey, dosnt know what to do.
Sound Puzzle chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That is so sad, but of course you know that. Jericho is such a wonderfully torn character, but you know that to. Can't really tell you much that you don't know except that this really moved me. But, as sad as Jericho is, what's even sadder is the number of good fanfiction written about him. So, thankyou and I hope to read more from you.
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Inspired by an art piece? Cool! I liked this a lot, it'd be cool if you could continue it some how. But it sort of sits well as a one piece. *shrugs*