Reviews for The Victorian Lace Café
Happi Campr chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
we should introduce the moe moe jan ken pon to anime cons! XD that'd be funny
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
When will you update this fic? its been well over 3 and 1/2 years since the last update. i want to see what happens next and i want to see sasuke's reaction to naruko being naruto the boy. i want to know how they get together and more! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC! if you wont finish this please allow one of the readers that might be interested to adopt this and finish it. its too good to just sit around unfinished.
iluvvyou7 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Ohmygod u have to continue this ASAP! X)
Q3APo chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
um, so naruto is a boy but works in maid cafe? does sasuke knows that naruto is a he?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
ooh this is so kawaii! so adorable! naeu-chan in a lolita kitsune costume is so awesome! and sasuke saving him was great! u so have to update! i wanna know what happens next!
Lovely Bullets chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
finish plz!
KageKiri911 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
this story us really good. please continue writing and updating? i looik forward to anything more...
hokagegodessarya chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
lol, good fic, add more!

~arya minato and itachi
Ilamay chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
LOL! I like your story. It's interesting and funny. I hope you continue soon with it. Thanks for writing it. :)
VinnieDragunov chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
lov ya .!
Thrae Elddim chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
For the most part in Naruto fanfiction I've only come up against a few themes and archetypes like "save the damsel in distress", which you actually put a completely awesome spin on. Your take on this entire universe has been the most original yet and I really hope that you will not burn out of your creativity like I did. Hope to read more when school lets go of you!

-Thrae
argona chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
please update soon!I really like your story and want to see what happen's next!
darkangelwings90 chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
aww! i like tis story a lot so far! please update again soon!
ReixGaara chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
this story is pretty fun. Can't wait till you update again. hmm fox maid costume. So cute!

Cheers
ninja-master-of-the-moon chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
omge i love it its so cute and i aslo love the plot! can you please update soon. if you do ill ive you a chibi naruto...even if he isnt willinng _