Reviews for Unholy
Hyperion cyanide chapter 1 . 4/15
Squeal! *cough* did not just fan girl at a fan fiction nope totally didn't.. But mad scientist harry with a slice of Sherlock Holmes arrogant holier than thou attitude just makes me so happy... And the ending is lovely! I now have something to occupy my mind during maths!
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 3/22
Ahhh, that is a good deal, isn't it? This could be continued, couldn't it? Please?
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/26
Well! That was interesting. The question is, what happened to make him like that?
SonyaSlayer chapter 1 . 1/25
Nooooooo! Y did you end it here! This has so much potential T.T
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 1/18
Well written!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/6
Your Ladyship:

With regard to the Mirror-of-Erised scene, I can't resist suggesting an alternate interpretation for what Harry saw. Or rather, I won't suggest it myself; I'll let Father Brown suggest it for me. This is from G. K. Chesterton's short story "The Wrong Shape"; it's on page 127 of my copy of "The Father Brown Omnibus".

"'... And when he said the third time, "I want nothing," he said it with blazing eyes. And I knew that he meant literally what he said: that nothing was his desire and his home; that he was weary for nothing as for wine; that annihilation, the mere destruction of everything or anything...'"

Think about it.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Blackgenius chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
The lack of an explanation for Harry's immense intelligence was disappointing; establishing a high level of logic didn't cut it. As a result, his psychopathic tendencies and the absence of any recognisably human emotions lacked authenticity, and really just came off as snarky. The way he handled the challenges of his first four years at Hogwarts was interesting, but the lack of a worthy opponent once again reduced the effectiveness. First rule of fanfiction: If you add any attributes to your protagonist that would lead to a mismatch between his power and his surroundings, you must also amplify the difficulties he must face. Otherwise, his impressive power becomes boring and off-putting as he batters challenge after challenge aside with no foreseeable end.

Your writing was good, and his logical train of thought was well constructed. Overall, about as good a story as it could have been, having originated from a largely flawed premise.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You must write a sequel to it!
magenta moon chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Minor typos only, nothing major. SlightlyMad!Harry is brilliant, isn't he?
64teeth chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
wow, a great idea, which is well written and interesting to read! congratulations, it's a strange and unusual story but I liked it :D
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Chilling, but I like it.
Mililys chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I love your one-shot :)
Archerein chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
is this going to be continued? i would like to see where this leads...