Reviews for Unholy
adamjb chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Liked your story. A few grammatical mistakes that you might want to read through and fix. Only one thing really bugged me: you used graphing ellipses as a way to prove Harry's intelligence? Maybe he was doing calculus, or graphing paraboloids or ellipsoids (3D objects), but ellipses?

Anyway, overall a great story. Keep up the great work. That one thing just really bugged me.
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Lovely. Terrifying in a way. but lovely. Sequel?
jonez227 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
very compelling. interesting. and any other words you can come up with. would love to see this be a whole story, spanning all years. i don't think it was blown out of proportion. i could honestly see harry being this dedicated to studying and letting his anger go in the pursuit of knowledge. i'm gonna check your other work to see if anything can capture my attention like this did
Zexs chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
please let there be a part 2
KafeiDetour chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Excellent story. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
Reshmi Solaris chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That, I found hilarious :)
pptp78ec chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Exellent work! I hope that you write another fic about this AU.

As for Harry, he greatly reminds me Kurotsuchi Mayuri from Bleach: the same love for science and using any means to achieve his goals.
EVILGRIM chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
CAN WE GET A SEQUEL...THIS COULD DEFINITELY TURN INTO A NOVEL LENGTH FIC...
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Utterly delicious. Supremely intelligent Harry. I know how he feels. The idiots that make up general society, (sheeple, a term I found a few fics ago) truly get on my nerves. I would love to see a part two to this.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i find it ironic that if harry WAS that smart as a dark harry he'd likely do this. staying out of the limelight as much as possible and let voldemort take the heat if he should fall. making damn sure that none of his... experiments either can tell anyone about him or don't know. this way if he DID fall into the light's hands he could claim to have been a prisoner like everyone else.
negligibleSanity chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh, he's arrogant. Ridiculously intelligent, but, as you said, that's a part of the story. Great ending to an entertaining fic. I love what he did to Lupin too... that was certainly amusing.

-Artemis
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hmmmm, this is flagged complete, but doesn't feel that way.

Would have wanted more interaction between Harry and dumbles. Curious as to whether he met Quirrell/Voldie at the end of first year or didn't bother resolving that mystery. Did he decide that it was a test set up by Dumbles and to not run through the maze given him?

Did he meet sirius? I assume he got on as well with him as with any other human.

Can't imagine how he could continue potions; not on his side, but on Snape's being unable to get Harry riled up and all the aggravation going the other way.

Thanks for the story. Fun, in a Lovecraftian story way.

Tom A.

And now,
My Solitude chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is quite an interesting story. I'm always amazed when people can make complex theories that sound so true. I'm not sure whether you faked anything, because I'm not one of the most logical of persons, but you've put everything into perspective (not that I'll change anyway). I wouldn't mind to read a sequel.
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
lol very nice
karina5185 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Exactly the fic I was craving, so thank you for posting it. I might have written something like it if I failed to find one, but it would not compare to this.

I love how perfectly scathing your Harry is, and how deranged.

Of course I wouldn't dare want this instead of JK's 'reality,' but it's fun to speculate the what-if's.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »