Reviews for Unholy
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow! I really like this! A Faustian Harry Potter hmm? I like it. I take it Faust IS where you got the inspiration for this, because if not then this is a brilliant coincidence. If not, where DID you get the inspiration? Still, I love it!
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
this story left me shivering in antisipasion when i read it i loved the orochimaruesque harry no one has ever done it before and i hunger for more like experiments and an reaction from the wizarding world via newspaper or order meeting would be priceless
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I can actually see this sort of thing coming true. The World would have been doomed.

Good(?) thing our Harry isn't like that. *mocking smile*
Robin the Tazmanian chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
"Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure!"

Thank you for a quik-pic of a VERY Gifted child :-)

One can only imagine how Harry Potter will use-&-abuse Tom Riddle to his advantage!

Love the story - it has just enough detail (& quotes) to get us from point 'a' to point 'b'.

'S nice...
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Very interesting, extremely amusing.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Of course, plotting our planet's position after the death of our sun is _quite_ theoretical, given that one of the things our sun is likely to do in the process is to expand to several AU's, thus engulfing us completely. Poof!

However, this was nicely done indeed.

Although Mrs. Mitchell might have learned something interesting if she had asked Harry Potter to _teach_ her. Never neglect a possible resource, and all that.

I am surprised that Hermione didn't try-once she struggled with the thought that someone was superior to her in knowledge, she would been first in line to use him as a walking library.

Tom Riddle, of course, thinks he'll use Harry. Ha!
AirForceMarauder chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is a great ficlet... but what happened after he joined Voldemort? I'd love to see a sequel. I love the idea of a brilliant Harry with such contempt of his fellow man.

Thanks for sharing :D Very well written.

A F Marauder
force42 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I liked the subtle Stargate references, and, yes, I was laughing my ass off. I really hoped he'd build one and let the goa'uld get a taste of his unholy terror.
Dwarven HP fan chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very amusing!

Looking forward to more!
taintedxwings chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This is really well written! I love the insane yet brilliant Harry~ It would be awesome if this was continued though.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I like it :)

Good enough to be added to my favorite's list, too :)

~Moony
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Delightful. I really like the understated, intelligent Harry stories. This is one of them. Well done.

-demonicnargles
PeterJAC chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
:) Bloody brilliant!
Kage Hakari chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i loved it. complely brilliant. and what do you know, harry actually went evil(not really i suppose, harry might kill voldemort when he no longer has any use of him).

there was something i didn't understand. harry's boggart, what was it? i couldn't really get the picture from the descrition you gave in the story.
Gogolu chapter 1 . 10/10/2009