Reviews for Unholy
Just a guy on vacation chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Definitely a good fanfic. I like it.

Imaginative and well-written. Good job.
ILuffMarkyPirate chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
loved it, it was incredible
anemix chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Interesting story. With Harry's brilliance, one would have to wonder how the interest started.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Alma Gloriosa chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Truly excellent story you've got here, blown ridiculously out of proportion or not. Your Harry amuses me more than any I've read in quite a while. He's genius to a dangerous level, and with a sharp tongue he's definitely not afraid to use. Love it! I figured he'd be making some kind of deal with Voldemort, but that, is of course, only natural for this Harry.
dead feather chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Did Harry ever go back to chat with the sorting hat? What happened to Lupin and Sirius?

I really like Harry's brain but I hoped he would've been more than just Mr. Jekyll. That he wanted to experiment and gather knowledge more than to live freely. Even though he does think he have the upperhand and he is just planning to use Voldemort's offer as long as it benefits him, Voldemort still has the upper hand. I hoped Harry would've chosen to be more.
Lizarddemon94 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
i really love this fic i like the way you portray harry. i hope that you write more but if you don't thats ok
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
damn. sequel?
Shianelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
*heart*

This...this... -is gobsmacked-

Dear God. I find a story so utterly perfect and it's so short! -whimper- I shall simply have to save it and re-read Harry awesome mad skillz (literally mad I suppose) and drool over the possibilities. Oh yes...

*heart*
Angelimortis chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
nice, there is much potential for sequel
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
no, evil HP!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Selling your soul to the devil for books? To me this seems quite reasonable indeed...
Sscomplexe chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Lol an amoral Harry Potter _

I really like this story ;)
Saiyukichan0100 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
LOL i can't stop laughing my ass off, portraying Harry in such a way, yet it's so fitting LOL Sequel please!
Taigh chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is brilliantly twisted! I wish that you would continue these warped!Harry fics - they're hugely entertaining :)
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I don't know why people would have trouble understanding any of Harry's logic, his theories yes since most people can't even read a ballot right. It's not like anything he came up with was incorrect.

Nice bit with lizard lips at the end. I figured that was how the scene would play out once it who'd go to Harry's lengths for research would jump at the proposal. Though I also catered to the idea that Harry would want to cut Tom open and have a look at his reconstituted form.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »