Reviews for Unholy
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This is a great story! I love it!
notBald chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Very good. The ending was obvious in retrospect, but surprised me never-the-less.
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Brilliant. I absolutely adore this Harry and especially his "heart's desire". Well done!
keatlin chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Harry may be OOC but I love the story!
asdfkwoei chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow. This is wonderful! Really enjoyed it. A pity that this is a oneshot...
ojuzu chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
. . . I wonder if this Harry reads Lovecraft? *giggles* I wonder what he'd do to a shoggoth if he found one. Probably kill, dissect, and experiment on it. Then come up with a genetic weapon, destroy them all for laughs, and take over that city in Antarctica for the history, artwork, and lulz.

Actually, I would /love/ to read a fic like that. Best. Fusion. Ever.

Truly, I /adore/ this fic. All your oneshots are absolutely delectable, but this one is particularly wonderful. It rarely gets better than brilliant, amoral Harry in the midst of a world full of stupid people. Beautiful.
Neqa'elis chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
*Snicker* Lol, this was great. I was laughing throughout the whole thing. I love this characterization of Harry. Now the question is... Will Voldemort become Harry's test specimen in the future? Because he would no doubt want to study anything and everything he could get his hands on. Right? ;D

Anyway, great story; I truly enjoyed it.
Puidwen chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Ridiculously blown out of proportion is good, i loved it
Azinine chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
It would have been so nice if you'd expanded on this. Harry reminds me of House in here. Well... a more sadistic and cruel House but, Dr. House nonetheless. _ Actually there are a lot of oneshots of yours that would have been nice if you expanded. Especially Monstruo. Quite ironic, if Ulquiorra ended up being Harry all along... *content sigh* ...If only... *beams*
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
One word... Awesome!
Isolde Eris chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
OMG that was brilliant I loved it!
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I didn't quite understand, but I can act like I do, so basically I'm like every other person on Earth. :D
Luc chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
So, voldemort got his own mad scientist. A thing to boast about at parties. This was a bit of a let down for Harry. But then again I can take solase in knowing that one day, in near future, Harry'll blow up the earth... and Voldemort with it. Truly equal finally. :)

It really was fun. I would've wanted more scenes throughtout the years.
Darkness has the Banished Soul chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
dude
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I love the twist on genius Harry.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »