Reviews for Unholy
whispere chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
O_O Holy mother of God.

Are you a genius, too? I don't know what Harry's talking about.
yojorocks chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Extremely amusing, although I would have loved to see a short series about various escapades instead of just the highlights. Superb job.
jon02 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
awesome chapter, really hope you will expand on this story
LegalAlien1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That truly is a masterpiece of ingenuity and uniqueness! I always enjoy reading your works and hope that you'll write many more for us!

I have to admit that this would be an awesome plot and basic idea for a full blown multi chaptered story. I'd definitely love to read something like that!
ffn notices chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
PLEASE expand on this!

Maybe a single chapter for each year he's at hogwarts, another for before hogwarts, and then what happens when he takes up voldemorts offer, and later, when he decides (as I hope he would) that voldemort doesn't deserve to be in charge since he is so stupid, and harry takes over...

this is great!
gabriel blessing chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I like this one. I could get some of what he was going on, and I never heard the theory of the base dimension being pure energy. I would have lent the other direction if I had given it thought before. On a whole it was greatly unsettling, and very amusing for it.
Taure chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Outstanding, simply amazing.

If you ever feel like writing a few "out-takes" of other interesting moments from Harry's Hogwarts carrier, then please do. Or if you ever feel like turning it into a full-blown saga, please do.

But if you don't, its still amazing.
Klaelman chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
If you look at Harry at 5, it's almost like he's autistic. even in 1985, how would you not notice that?

The star thing-dead stars don't lose their gravity completely, though it's likely that any planets that remained after swelling to a red giant would have been outside the reduced range of the dwarf star's gravity.

Ahaha. I don't care, I'm loving this. Awesome story. I'm not usually a fan of your stories, mostly because the plots and such don't cater to my likes, but I've always respected your ability to come up with interesting plots and characters.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. ;)

DarkSov
Falcon chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Nice, I like this side of Harry so great is his intelligence that most would call him insane. In all Honesty this seems like a teaser to me I think you could expand this into something larger I found my self wondering and conjuring images of the results of Sanpe and Harries conflict while the Headmaster sits and mediates. I'm also curious as to how Black would affect Harry if at all or if Black would do anything to be with his Godson. Reguardless good fic keep it and your other work up. I await updates on other fics' avidly.
witty pseudonym chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Harry here everyone else ever. Harry PWNS ALL, can't wait to see what he does next...
Gabwr chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Harry sure has a mouth on him. I loved this. Great work.
Treck chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Has anyone ever told you that you have a dangerous mind? Some people... (Read most) have nice fluffy bunnies.

Yours is of the size and has more teeth then a T-Rex.

To quote a most hated redhead... Brilliant but Scary.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20