Reviews for Unholy
NightHunterDeath chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
...I want to be a mad scientist. I really wished I was one...do you think I could be one in the next life? I would absolutely love that. The only problem is the way my brain is wired that while I ask questions about everything, I can't actually bother to learn the material to figure them out. Its really annoying, especially when your best friend is a genius but doesn't ask the questions that are needed. I would colab with her, but I'm afraid we would annoy each other till after we're dead and gone. Great story, I didn't even notice that you didn't know what you were writing about...a collage major in science might, but I'm not a collage student with a major is science.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Loved this!
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
God damn another short story with a truthfully more interesting Harry than Canon.
bloodshound chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
mad scientist harry is f'ing scary... magical mad scientist harry even more so.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Interesting. I especially like how you essentially rewrite all the books in such a concise and short text.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
This was beyond hilarious. Its a shame most of it is basically considered fringe science or better yet theoretically retarded haha. I loved it though. It doesn't matter if much was crazy and would likely never work. The point is that it was interesting the ideas and the concepts bandied about. So why not write right?
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Fun story if a bit off. Thanks for sharing!
X-elemental chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
On Harry's brain, it is not intelligence that you blow out of window than knowledge.

Knowledge of useless trivia mostly, and with tendency to daydream.

Because, in the end, he was known as merely of questionable sanity with self-positioned Captain Obvious, not for any significant knowledge or performance.

I also find it odd that he doesn't get any smarter, nay, rather dumber when he ages from time at most kids learn letters to time where they have learned to read and write, general history, survival skills, fractional and simple geometric math as well as another language (leaving aside how would he even get access to chances to learn stuff, what's Dursleys being Dursleys).

However, the main problem here is very much of the "show, don't tell" variety: Harry supposedly spent time experimenting, and we learn this after the fact. Similarly for even learning - even trying to read a book can be turned into an adventure, if you live at either Hogwarts or Privet Drive 4.
Adderall chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Any chance of a sequel? I love this kind of story and good ones are hard to find.
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Laughing my ass off no but snickered abit yeah.
Hyperion cyanide chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Squeal! *cough* did not just fan girl at a fan fiction nope totally didn't.. But mad scientist harry with a slice of Sherlock Holmes arrogant holier than thou attitude just makes me so happy... And the ending is lovely! I now have something to occupy my mind during maths!
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Ahhh, that is a good deal, isn't it? This could be continued, couldn't it? Please?
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Well! That was interesting. The question is, what happened to make him like that?
SonyaSlayer chapter 1 . 1/25/2014