Reviews for Unholy
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wonderfully executed.
Would have been great with more going in detail, buut perhaps that iss its charm.
A pity it isn't finished.
Because, you know, I imagine him more as an magnificient glorious bastard.
And who would be one when there are others that hold the candle?
the leviathan rises chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Please continue this! It's hilarious XD. Your Harry is awesome! I really want to know what happens next.
caggyxx12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is great! Harry is such a twat I love it!
Keep up the good work!

It's like he turned into Sherlock Holmes! :D
traviswj chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Pure Awesomeness
In The Mix chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
More please? This one-shot was truly entertaining and I only wish it were longer and/or had more detail. I seriously want to know what happens next!
Dante-nim chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hell, it's brillant!
livetolaugh chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved this story from beginning to end, and that was an incredible (and accurate) disclaimer.
Acrimony102934 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
An interesting story, please continue!
X-elemental chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
WAS meant to know, you meant. Human diverts fifth of his bloodflow to brain, it is absolutely vital to use it. I imagine fire once garnered "wasn't meant to know" response as well.

However, despite the lack of respect for one's living arrangements,this is a nice ficlet nevertheless. A bit short, sadly, there's so much more material to have humor on this though.

Just note, with todays science chemical solutions is as far behind as potions in this fic behind them. Still, someone has to make them, take a look around the shop for one. Bystanding and leeching leads only to gloom and doom.
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
i love it all. especially harry's non-hesitance with accepting voldemort's order.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
And considering I believe that the British wizarding world DESERVES Tom for all its stupidity. This is an interesting fic.

Tom does not like anyone. Wizard, pureblood, halfblood, mudblood, muggle, squib, he has killed some of all of them. Tom even hates himself...
Alium chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I loved it! I laughed like a loon from the beginning to the end. Thank you! :D
ECGordon chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
You're quite a way with creepy stories!

"This - and access to any prisoners for live study. What do you say?"

UUUUUUGH! xD Oh, bleah! Bad Harry, bad Harry!

I followed your terrible Harry's path with interest... it was well-built, and you've a nice, clear, pleasant style which makes your stories fascinating!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very interesting premise.

However, spotted a spelling mistake: Bating the werewolf was so easy, almost as easy as bating Snape.

Baiting, not bating.