Reviews for Unholy
S. Rune chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
And with that hand shake, the world as normal - if not terribely inferior - wizards and witches knew came to an end.

To simply describe it in one word, wicked.
kshadow chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Please continue this! I would like to see Dumbledore's reaction to Harry and Voldemort's deal.
Moon Howling Banshee chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ooh! Could you expand this, please? It's really good. I really want to find out what happens when Dumbles finds out what's going on. Please?
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I really love this. :D Awesome!
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Evil Genius Harry stories are now my favorite. Thank you!
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
in regards to the your AN. That's the great thing about Writing be a little vague throw in very basic problem solving and your character come out looking Brilliant.

Anyway great one shot.
pfft chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Actually, Hermione Granger could do algebra at first year of Hogwarts. She solved Snape's poem riddle, which was a form of algebra, albeit an older more abstract form (original algebra equations were written in words is what I mean). It is a situation in which, exactly like today's algebra, she solves for the unknown variable. I find it extremely hard to believe that there was no one in Hogwarts who could comprehend calculus or . They may not know it, but calculus really isn't that hard to comprehend, although calculus is a bit too hard for even a slightly above average eleven year old without serious coaching.

Also, common sense doesn't dictate necessarily that Tom Riddle would have said 'Japanese? German?' if he recognized them. He might very well have said 'What?' in confusion as to why they are suddenly spouting off in different languages random tidbits of nonsense, which is logical for anyone to want to do. Now, if he was fluent in all these languages, common sense says he'd probably show off in all of them, but only probably. I'm really unimpressed by Harry's thinking in this. It is continuously flawed, and no one ever takes him down a peg for it.

He never even realizes the mirror might be showing him nothing because that's what he desires most to see. He wanted to see the impossible, but even more he wanted to know the impossible could be accomplished, that there wasn't really an impossible. Had he stated the impossible to be 'lying and telling the truth at the same time' or a 'color exactly like orange and exactly like blue', it's likely that's what he'd have seen- or, rather, wouldn't have seen, because they're impossible. Or, hells, it might actually be showing him something impossible in a black void, but he can't see it because it's beyond easy human comprehension like a singularity.
GreyAuror chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Trully brilliant. Pity it's too short.
Insane Winxy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
this is... interesting and disturbing. I like it~Maniacal Grinn~...
Raj8 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
ha pretty awesome.
vipert chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Amazing
haruki chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Actually, not impressed much (at all) by Harry's brains. By the way, is your textbook just a regular ODE textbook? If so, the fact that the treatment is sufficiently revelatory to rank the book among your favorites at some point in time leaves one at first with a few doubts regarding the level of difficulty required for a topic to demand thought on your part, especially when taken with "...let along calculus..." and "wouldn't be able to handle algebra," along with the implication "Math required for advanced chemistry is hard stuff!" These nonetheless resolve into the usual bemoaning education and the propensity of most to allow themselves to form the destructive icky Zen habit mockery of shutting down all thought processes, and proceeding through life without thinking. I happen to know more interesting math, by the way. If this post is outdated with respect to your current state of affairs, then I apologize. Also, I haven't slept, so begrudge me my occasional lapses in intelligibility.
MostlyVoid chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Do continue this fic, if you would. (...mutter mutter... forced to hunt down... mutter mutter... certain will prove fascinating... need more guinea pigs...mutter mutter...)

;3 ~K.R.B.
Azure1066 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful I wonder what sort of inhumane experiments Harry will do... *snickers*.
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
im a science geek and laughing my ass off

~Dark