Reviews for Not for a Million Dollars
SparklesInTheSun chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Aw! This story is heartbreaking! I love it to death! You did a great job. It's funny and sad because that's just how little kids are, and they can't help it and I don't want to laugh but I do and I just love your writing :P

Sparkles
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh, I positively loved this story. It was so sad, but cute at the same time. The punctuation was flawless and it was as if you could imagine the little girl's actions and dialogue. Thank you so much for writing this story! I feel as if I need to pay homage to you.

-kendra
RavenWolfe chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Well that's about the cutest thing I think I've read in a while. A, chica. Thanks for the smile.
Marie chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
This is so beautiful and funny and sad all at the same time. I love it. And I love you cleverly wrote it so that it sounded like a seven-year-old. "Full of Hugs" men? *dies*

Brilliant.
JediAnakin chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
What can I say? Wow. I loved this story. You really understand what's going on and you can't help but "root" for the little girl. I really hope I can read more of your stuff soon.
Aethnora chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
A truely unique piece, with great insight into this child's mind and her view of the world. Both profound and realistic it clears a straight path to the readers heart and reminds us of the prue innocent of childhood. You have a rare talent, but don't become overly sure of your ablilties. Practice your craft and continue to grow as a writer.
Basicly I liked it.
hids chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
this story was so heart-warming

it really takes the innocence of a child to show how mutants aren't much different than us

beautifully written story
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wow. Just...wow. This was incredible. I don't think I've ever read anything so poignant or brilliantly written. How do you do it? This was so incredibly insighteful, sad in just the right places. I am awed by your skill.
Larzdinn chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
with this piece, you have invoked emotions in me that I didn't even know I had, and I think that's a true sign of a talented writer. speaking of which, this was written over two years ago, so imagine how your way with words must have involved since. as a browser of the tamora pierce section, I've come across what I believe is one of your later works, and a tris/briar story at that. it's just as good, and that's saying something. that said, I thought you conveyed the "non-X-man" point of view brilliantly, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the near future...notice the emphasis on "near" ;) perfect title and ending - sentimental and all that. I'm so glad you posted this up on your account, because au contraire, I say it's not stupid at all.

hugs & honey

edi
Ima Super Mute Ant chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
aw thats so sweet! :D
Celtic Rogue chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Ilike this story it kinda original.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Oh, this is so sweet! Sad, but sweet. Written well, too. Liked it much!
Leigh chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
This is such a GREAT and unique story! I LOVED IT!
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
AW, that was really good, you got the impression of a child talking very well. A great story, that was both sad and funny at the same time. Brilliant! C
Jalla chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
This story is awesome. I mean truly cool. It's tol from such a different (as in non stereotypical (sp?)) point of view that it's really refreshing. Not to mention hilarious and realistic. :o)