Reviews for Where In The World Is Harry Potter
whytewolfe chapter 1 . 1/8
Ron outwitted again. Awesome story
morcheller chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Another fine story you've written! Thanks for a most enjoyable read.
I love your portrayal of the Weasly three; that suits my opinion of them perfectly.
The only comment I feel the need to make is that Gretna Green is in Scotland, not Wales.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Bwahahahaaa! Never mess with Harry and Hermione potter. XD LOVE IT!
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Ron is is a mentally sick and very stupid man.
Ginny just by association is a mentally ill and very stupid female.

Good story
vdwade23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Excellent story and I love how you portray the Prewitt side of the Weasleys in Molly, Ron and Ginny. Hope to see more stories in the future.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
great story! are you planning a sequel? thanks for writing this story.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
That's the weasely Weasley's, just turn them to Pruits, so the good Weasley's are not associated with them. Exceptional story
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
you didnt tell us where they are
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Update more chapters about this story,because it's the best,extra and the great story that I was reading and that I am starting to love and like to read this story,so can you please write and update more chapters about it,thanks so much.£££%%%$$$&&&&
hhrforever chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Really creepy Ron but it works. Loved that they eloped
a random user chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
damn... NO CLIFFY!11
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Very nice. Delusional Weasleys to the very end. The only thing missing is for Neville to have pushed Bellatrix thought the veil.

All in all, well done!

D. Page Robin
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hermione, you should have blown of one of Ron's limbs with an exploding hex to make him see your point.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Maybe Ron should be sent to Oz ... so a house can fall on him. It's looking like that may be what it takes to get through his thick skull. If Molly is still feeding Ron and Ginny's deluded fantasies, perhaps she could benefit from some time under a house, as well. The three delusional Weasleys will probably still be telling H&H they were really meant to be with Ron and Ginny as H&H are welcoming their third great-grandchild and celebrating their golden wedding anniversary!
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014