Reviews for Where In The World Is Harry Potter
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 8/24
That's the weasely Weasley's, just turn them to Pruits, so the good Weasley's are not associated with them. Exceptional story
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 8/6
you didnt tell us where they are
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 7/16
Update more chapters about this story,because it's the best,extra and the great story that I was reading and that I am starting to love and like to read this story,so can you please write and update more chapters about it,thanks so much.£££%%%$$$&&&&
hhrforever chapter 1 . 3/4
Really creepy Ron but it works. Loved that they eloped
a random user chapter 1 . 2/14
damn... NO CLIFFY!11
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Very nice. Delusional Weasleys to the very end. The only thing missing is for Neville to have pushed Bellatrix thought the veil.

All in all, well done!

D. Page Robin
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hermione, you should have blown of one of Ron's limbs with an exploding hex to make him see your point.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Maybe Ron should be sent to Oz ... so a house can fall on him. It's looking like that may be what it takes to get through his thick skull. If Molly is still feeding Ron and Ginny's deluded fantasies, perhaps she could benefit from some time under a house, as well. The three delusional Weasleys will probably still be telling H&H they were really meant to be with Ron and Ginny as H&H are welcoming their third great-grandchild and celebrating their golden wedding anniversary!
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I like
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Would love to see this continued. This is a really great story and has some definite continuing points in it.
DarkHarmonian chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
WOW i can clearly say this was one of the best oneshots i've read.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cool one shot and I really liked this it has some potential for another one-shot sequel explaining their trip around the world and maybe them showing back up on the platform seeing their eldest child off to school. That would be interesting and then finding out how Ron, Ginny, and Molly handle their return with a kid. But this was a very good one off and written very well.
PSay chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I like this story. It is too bad Ron became such a prat. I'm glad Harry and Hermione finally got together. Thanks for writing. pms