Reviews for Hoth
kiku65 chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
'New and improved' is a phrase used much too often. Nevertheless...
WillMoo chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is the best Vong-related characterization i've seen... good job man.

I just wrote a short story about the EU part of Star Wars, really the first story I've tried writing, could you tell me what you think?

It's on suburbanconnoisseurs. thanks!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Your vocabulary is incredible. There's a fanstic mix of words here, making dense, visible scenes. There are some issues of flow; I can see how overlong sentences and fragments could be artistic in the hands of writers such as yourself, but often they break the rhythm of the paragraph they're in.
kiku65 chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
A beautiful addition. If the cretins who lurk on this site had any brains at all they'd notice
kiku65 chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
No spelling errors I can find... but then I wouldnt be the one to ask ;)

Still enjoying this thoroughly. Kepp it up! Dont get discouraged by the lack if reviews - OC fics never get many, even the good ones.
kiku65 chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
O.O A cliffie? Things are speeding up...
kiku65 chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Every chapter brings new suspence-ness (suspence-ese?). Not to mention a deeper look at the Vong beliefs.
Othalan chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
This is by far the best written fic I've seen on this site. This is truly amazing stuff you've got here. Keep it up.
kiku65 chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
As previous reviewer said, do not be discouraged by the lack of responce. OC rarely get much reading-time spent on them, regardless of brilliance.
Fortinbras chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This story is amazing. Don't be discouraged if you don't get that many reviews, it's truly excellent.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
O.o. 'Bout time the Vong got some fic-space on this net!