Reviews for Like Revan
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Posted 26 January 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Post TSL: A trio from the two crews undertake a special mission

The piece needs editing, as some sentences are poorly written anf there are some grammatical errors.

The basic premise is good, but there were too many places where it jarred me. Having some knowledge of espionage, I saw too many places where the team is far too credulous, assuming that things will go their way, and one was in using everything their supplier gave them without question.

Carth was even worse. Name any organization you wish, and I am sure that you can find data that ties them to unsavory elements in our society. Watch the movie Red Dawn where the occupiers of the town define the Boy Scouts as a 'paramilitary organization' as if it were the American version of the Hitler Youth.

Remember that Operation Enduring Freedom was planned using information the CIA 'cherry picked' (Choosing only data that supports rather than any that would suggest otherwise) to 'prove' that Iraq still had access to Weapons of Mass Destruction. The only thing proven of that data was having Intermediate Range Ballistic Missiles they should not have had.

That same data never explained where 286,000 liters of chemical weapons precursors went either...
Belisante chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh, this is good. I think I'm going to read the rest of your stories now. _
Archer chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
If it wasent for the fact I loved this story so much after figuring it out, I would hate you, it took me like 30 min to figure out the ending, I have to say, good god, you have a gift man, dont let it go to waste.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Nice twist on that one. I loved the edgy humor in this piece. You really did justice to the cloak and dagger theme. :)
anonentity chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Very nice. A joy to read, really. It was very interesting, especially with the double-twist at the end.

Invisibility cloaks?
Sandra Evans chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow, that was anti-climatic. Anyway, you write very well.