Reviews for Would you care to come with me?
BleakChic chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Dear Sexihardworker, (or whatever name you're going by at this given moment,)

In an infinite universe with infinite possibilities I'd hate to say, "I know this story isn't yours." But as the understandably angry girlfriend of one of the undoubtedly many authors you've ripped off I have to say... I know this story isn't yours. I know NONE of these stories are yours. I don't know whose stories these are yet, but if you have indeed ripped someone off I will figure out who and I will be e-mailing both them, and posting a link to your stories and user ID number on the Plagiarism/report.

The best advice I can give if you don't want this to happen is for you to remove any and all plagiarized stories and write all the authors an apology. I know my girlfriend was extremely upset to find that someone had stolen her story, nearly word for word. I know she'd appreciate an apology, though I doubt she'll get one.

Lastly... the plot of Nail Polish Lust put to SCRUBS? Could you have picked a more unsuitable plot to steal? I've read like two of your stolen stories so far and, my GOD Brenda, JD and Dr. Cox could NOT be more out of character if you shoved them into a pair of tutus and had them hooking on the corner! Oppse, better be careful, that MIGHT be your next fic plot! Wonder if it would still count as plagiarism since I thought of it first, hmm...
xTimshelx chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
heh, i always knew that Coxie wanted to screw him. nicely done.
saisei.shinsei chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Congratulations, x COP x! Your fiction

'the night I moved in with Dr Perry Cox' has

been excepted into my C2, The Yaoi Archive.

Sensibly,

ScathingSarcasm
AshleeTheDragon chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh good God, there's something about a well written sex story that just makes me giddy.

Written brilliantly, definitely one of my faves.