Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Gryffenclaw's Princess chapter 16 . 3/1
Absolutely lovely. Thank you.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 16 . 2/12
Very cute ending. I liked how your plot was entertaining and somewhat exciting, yet was not too drawn out or long. Nicely done! :D
garnet86 chapter 16 . 1/8
Although this story has long been finished, I wanted to let you know how beautiful this fic was. It also succeeded in making this ship seem believable! I loved the characterization of Hermione and Lupin and hope you'll continue writing as you're exceptionally talented with it!
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Thank you for sharing this lovely story. I very much enjoyed it!
Aisha04 chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
I enjoyed it
littledozziebug chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I've not taken much notice of this pairing before, especially with Lupin as an adult. However the way you write them just makes sense, they're so good together. Nice bit of tension worked up between them so far too. I like tension.
SharpMaz chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
Awww, such a cute simple story, exactly what I needed to take break from all the angsty ones. I really enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Lovely read if I do say so myself. Thank you! And also, I'm so pleased that I've found a Remus/Hermione fic with close to no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. It was written splendidly!
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Love your little review joke just before the chapter! Oh and I guess the story's alright so far to... ;)
LuminousMinds chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I've read this entire story and I must say, it's absolutely brilliant. But you must get that a lot, I'm sure. There are very few Remus/Hermione stories that are actually amazingly well written and in character, so thank you very much for this one.

Lum
behind veils and trench coats chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
You know, there are not many good Remus/Hermione stories out there. And even less complete good Remus/Hermione stories. I read this in a couple of hours, and I'm already going through withdrawal. You had great characterization, a believable development and I appreciate that there was no vilification of Tonks (another thing good Remus/Hermione stories are usually lacking). Great job!
girlblue chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
Aw! This was so sweet. I really liked how tasteful the love scene was, and how it only happened in the very last chapter. Even though I really enjoyed the fluff, I appreciate that it didn't turn into a smutfest. Anyway, great job! Adorable.
masochisticlionesss chapter 16 . 3/2/2012
I really liked this story I thought your characterizations of both Hermione and Lupin were so great
Adora Sacra chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I really enjoyed this. Your writing style is wonderful
Cocoraptor chapter 16 . 8/20/2011