Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Dirigible0Plums chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
This is such a short story but somehow still one of my favorite Remus/Hermione stories. Despite how long ago this was completed I still had to leave a review. I loved reading this story through primarily Remus' point of view, I think you did a wonderful job of portraying the difficulties Remus would presumably have in the event that he found himself falling for someone so much younger than him. Remus is one of my all time favorite characters from Harry Potter and I think you did him complete justice. Thank you so much for publishing this story and I hope you continue to write as you clearly have much talent.
green-jedi chapter 16 . 11/11/2016
What a very sweet love story. I really like how grave you made Hermione in going after Lupin. I thin one of the most frightening things a person can face is the possible rejection of someone they love. Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed it.
wolfstars chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
So heartwarming, how you described Remus' feelings for Hermione. The fluff was so cute, I adored it. Hermione knowingly going near Remus in his werewolf form was a bit a strange tbh, and her refusal to believe she was wrong was a bit OOC - I think she is much more pragmatic & realistic in canon, and would be even when she's in love. A wonderful, though, a wonderful fic.
tneha chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
Phew! Brilliant story. My first remione. Love how you dealt with things like his lycanthropy, tonka, older man/younger woman relationship. A very beautiful sweet story.
laisvega chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
MY GOD THIS IS JUST SO VERY BEAUTIFUL
GuardianD chapter 16 . 2/1/2016
Great story, very well written!
Silverbellekait chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
Absolutely lovely. Thank you.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
Very cute ending. I liked how your plot was entertaining and somewhat exciting, yet was not too drawn out or long. Nicely done! :D
garnet86 chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Although this story has long been finished, I wanted to let you know how beautiful this fic was. It also succeeded in making this ship seem believable! I loved the characterization of Hermione and Lupin and hope you'll continue writing as you're exceptionally talented with it!
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Thank you for sharing this lovely story. I very much enjoyed it!
Aisha04 chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
I enjoyed it
littledozziebug chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I've not taken much notice of this pairing before, especially with Lupin as an adult. However the way you write them just makes sense, they're so good together. Nice bit of tension worked up between them so far too. I like tension.
SharpMaz chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
Awww, such a cute simple story, exactly what I needed to take break from all the angsty ones. I really enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Lovely read if I do say so myself. Thank you! And also, I'm so pleased that I've found a Remus/Hermione fic with close to no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. It was written splendidly!
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Love your little review joke just before the chapter! Oh and I guess the story's alright so far to... ;)