Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Kit Merlot chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
What a wonderful Christmas present:)

So Hermione was drugged with morphine-I wonder, are you going to have her going through horrible withdrawal symptoms? And I like having it confirmed that while Hermione wasn't raped, she was molested-I still want Lupin to rip that man apart though.

Tonks' talk with Lupin was awesome, and I like how protective Lupin was of Hermione during his talk with Mad-eye.

Great work on this story :)
MerlockedWhovian chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
MOREMOREMORE!PLZ?
thunder sister chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
Oh! [/sighs] I'm so relieved. For a minute there, I thought you were going to put us through another chapter of death eater action that makes me bite my nails with worry. (And I just kicked that habit too! DX)

I'll have to say... that this is by far my favorite Remus/Hermione fanfic. You write their relationship as more than the sexual attraction that I usually see. And each glance, each touch is precious. I applaud you for that. [/claps]

Please update soon!
RiderTwilightOban chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
I love this pairing and the story, so keep up the great work!
Faith68 chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
:-O

WHOA.

That was an intense three chapters. I should SO be working on my compositions right now, but I seriously just could not stop reading. I loved the touching scene between Hermione and Lupin, when she fell asleep on his chest; it's such a simple image that really speaks volumes about how they feel about each other, the kind of comfort one feels when in the arms of a loved one. I enjoy how you create those romantic scenes out of very intricately wrought detail in small places, like in the cozy intimacy of Lupin's small room with a radio playing Mozart-nice choice of music, by the way ;-)-instead of like, skipping-through-a-field-of-flowers type imagery.

I'm not sure I just made sense with all that LOL Anywho, I thoroughly enjoyed all of these chapters, especially Lupin's encounter with Snape. I especially enjoyed the line about Snape smoothing out the wrinkles in his sleeves, "as if talking to Lupin created them" or something along those lines, that really made me smile LOL I can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome writing, as usual. And I would love to see the picture for chapter 11!

Hope all is well! :-)
Faith68 chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
I AM SO SORRY THIS REVIEW IS LATE. It has been an EMBARRASSINGLY long time since I've been able to get on (yay college), but I finally made time today to read my favorite author ;-) I'll have to continue the rest of the story at a later date since I have yet more work to get through before the semester ends LOL But I am up to chapter eight and let me just say that I absolutely can't wait to read the rest of this story. I LOVE everyone is just SO in character! Molly with the way she meddles with Lupin and Hermione's relationship, Ginny with the way she is so sharp and realizes what is going on...it's just so perfectly THEM.

I really enjoyed how Lupin followed Hermione around in this chapter. It really reminds me of like, middle school crushes in a way, like making excuses to be in the library to see one's sweetheart, or happen to pass by their locker when they're there and such...which is so cute, because Lupin and Hermione are so mature and brilliant. I can't wait to see what else Molly does to keep them apart ;-)

Anywho, gotta run, so more reviews later! Again, I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to get back into the story; I've really missed it and I'm glad I can read it again. :-) Hope all is well!
felena1971 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
*long protracted agonized scream* I simply MUST have more of this story. I beg of you, as a fellow Potter-fiend and die-hard Grupin shipper, write more soon. I have so utterly enjoyed this story, especially their first kiss...it was written masterfully, so sweet and tender and typical of Remus' natural hesitation at first. There's just something so beautiful about a well written Herminone/Remy story...and yours is without question the best WIP I've read. (There, was that enough shameless flattery to get you to write more, right away? ;) )
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
Ah! What's next!
Jeze Dantaliona chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
-sniffle- Beautiful. Brilliant. Spectacular.

Great job. Hurry up and update.
salemsixteen chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
All at once, and without knowing why, [salemsixteen] burst into tears.
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
Awe.

] :
Kit Merlot chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
A lovely update! Good for Lupin, and by extension, good for Snape. Thank God, Hermione is away from them-especially the would be rapist.
Janni-chan1 chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
good chapter, but so short! why is it that she would be worried that Harry would be in danger if he came to get her, but not Remus? hm i guess it must make sense to her in her mental haze somehow. update soon please!
aquadoozy chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
that was great, definitely leaves me itching for more to fill in the holes.
shadesofcool chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
short but sweet... and very touching.

Way to go, Remus!