Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Faith68 chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
I AM SO SORRY THIS REVIEW IS LATE. It has been an EMBARRASSINGLY long time since I've been able to get on (yay college), but I finally made time today to read my favorite author ;-) I'll have to continue the rest of the story at a later date since I have yet more work to get through before the semester ends LOL But I am up to chapter eight and let me just say that I absolutely can't wait to read the rest of this story. I LOVE everyone is just SO in character! Molly with the way she meddles with Lupin and Hermione's relationship, Ginny with the way she is so sharp and realizes what is going on...it's just so perfectly THEM.

I really enjoyed how Lupin followed Hermione around in this chapter. It really reminds me of like, middle school crushes in a way, like making excuses to be in the library to see one's sweetheart, or happen to pass by their locker when they're there and such...which is so cute, because Lupin and Hermione are so mature and brilliant. I can't wait to see what else Molly does to keep them apart ;-)

Anywho, gotta run, so more reviews later! Again, I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to get back into the story; I've really missed it and I'm glad I can read it again. :-) Hope all is well!
felena1971 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
*long protracted agonized scream* I simply MUST have more of this story. I beg of you, as a fellow Potter-fiend and die-hard Grupin shipper, write more soon. I have so utterly enjoyed this story, especially their first kiss...it was written masterfully, so sweet and tender and typical of Remus' natural hesitation at first. There's just something so beautiful about a well written Herminone/Remy story...and yours is without question the best WIP I've read. (There, was that enough shameless flattery to get you to write more, right away? ;) )
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
Ah! What's next!
Jeze Dantaliona chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
-sniffle- Beautiful. Brilliant. Spectacular.

Great job. Hurry up and update.
salemsixteen chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
All at once, and without knowing why, [salemsixteen] burst into tears.
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
Awe.

] :
Kit Merlot chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
A lovely update! Good for Lupin, and by extension, good for Snape. Thank God, Hermione is away from them-especially the would be rapist.
Janni-chan1 chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
good chapter, but so short! why is it that she would be worried that Harry would be in danger if he came to get her, but not Remus? hm i guess it must make sense to her in her mental haze somehow. update soon please!
aquadoozy chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
that was great, definitely leaves me itching for more to fill in the holes.
shadesofcool chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
short but sweet... and very touching.

Way to go, Remus!
OpalTears chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
This is a fantastic story - very well written! Can't wait to read more :)
alizaleven chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
Oh dear... I don't care that this update was short, because it was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much!
Silent-Mousie chapter 12 . 11/23/2007
aww he came for her!
Marble Meadow chapter 12 . 11/23/2007
Oh my God. You made me cry. *) That reuniting scene was beautiful and perfect. You handled it really really well.

I've also never read an imprisonment scene like the one you've written here. It was very concise but at the same time it spoke volumes. You've done an excellent job with a difficult situation.

I'm very happy now. ) Can't wait for more.
Soap1 chapter 11 . 11/22/2007