Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Oh, my.

Poor Hermione.

Update!
shadesofcool chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
*Gasps* Poor Hermione! Hopefully Lupin will come to the rescue!

I loved that they had some quality alone time. Lupin's shyness is so endearing... It's funny how Hermione makes him so nervous sometimes. It also says a lot about Lupin - that Hermione could fall asleep in his arms.

Yes! Snape next chapter! I'm a big Snape fan, and I'm very interested to see how you write him, considering how well you write all the other characters.

And Ron... clueless as ever. :)

Loved it.

Alaina
Katej chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
Argh, a cliffhanger! I appreciate the update, though, and eagerly await the next one!
E.A. Knightly chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
ooh, scary, i wanna know what happens next!

~Elyn
The Musings of Artemis chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
OMG! what's gonna happen to hermione? update soon! please! and thanks for this update! it was great!
Kit Merlot chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
How man, what has happened to Hermione?

Please let us know as soon as you can!
Monnbeam chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
i haven't been able to read to this story for a while and i am so glad i had three chapters to read they were brilliant and enjoyed reading them. I hope Hermione will be ok and she gets rescued in time. Looking forward to next update
atruwriter chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
For some reason, I've always put off reading this. But the second I opened it, I was sucked in entirely. You've written Remus and Hermione both beautifully and realistically, which is hard to find. You have a way of writing that makes me feel like each and every word is worth the time needed to read. I don't feel the desire to skip chunks, which I often do in other stories. I've quite enjoyed this and I can't wait to find out the reactions of everyone (especially Remus!) when they realize Hermione's been taken. I'm almost giddy with anticipation. Update soon! :D
Marble Meadow chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
Poor poor Hermione. As you know I'm quite horrified that she's been kidnapped. I fear that Remus will become an enraged man quite soon and will do all he can to track her down. As the full moon is approaching...perhaps he might find her and then phase so that her kidnappers have an irate werewolf on their hands? I know...wishful thinking.

I loved the scene where Hermione straddles him and his obvious reaction to it. I also love that she felt safe enough to fall asleep on him. I bet he really felt wonderful, holding her like that.

The language and grammar was spot on...couldn't find a thing wrong with it. I enjoyed Ginny's deviousness as well. She's a sly one. Harry better watch out.

I cannot wait for more, as you know...and Severus...m. Can't wait until he makes an appearance now, can I? I'll do whatever I can to help you out there, just let me know!

Your fellow fanfic fanatic,

Marble Meadow
moonnightlover chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
omgg how cruel are you! lol

you should definitely write the scene when remus find out from kingsley, tonks and the gang that shes missing. update soon as soon as you can please!
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
Wow that was amazing! I've enjoyed reading this every much, and am Looking for more! Update soon!

Crescent
little miss michelle chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
poor remus and hermione having to hidew :) but at least they are together :)
ChewedGum chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
Yay! I'm so proud of Lupin! He is too adorable! I can't wait to see what goes on next. And that Ginny Weasley...smart as a whip.

Adorable! I love this story. Update again soon!
fab chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
I never liked Lupin and Hermione together, but I am happy to say you have changed my mind. I love the pace of the story so far, them seem happy so that means disater is waiting around the corner. Please Please Update soon
NarcissaVenus chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
Oher, this was adorable, please update soon!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »