Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
moonnightlover chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
omgg how cruel are you! lol

you should definitely write the scene when remus find out from kingsley, tonks and the gang that shes missing. update soon as soon as you can please!
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
Wow that was amazing! I've enjoyed reading this every much, and am Looking for more! Update soon!

little miss michelle chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
poor remus and hermione having to hidew :) but at least they are together :)
ChewedGum chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
Yay! I'm so proud of Lupin! He is too adorable! I can't wait to see what goes on next. And that Ginny as a whip.

Adorable! I love this story. Update again soon!
fab chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
I never liked Lupin and Hermione together, but I am happy to say you have changed my mind. I love the pace of the story so far, them seem happy so that means disater is waiting around the corner. Please Please Update soon
NarcissaVenus chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
Oher, this was adorable, please update soon!
Nynaeve80 chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
Wonderful chapter! I really like how Lupin refuses to cave into Molly - Who wouldn't love a strong Lupin? :)
Kit Merlot chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
Just read the last two chapters and I'm loving the Lupin/Hermione secret affair. Great work thus far :)
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
AW! That's so cute! I officially love Ginny in this story now too! Cute fluff chapter! *waiting, and trying to wait patiently for next chapter*
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
o yay!

This was a very interesting one. I loved it A LOT!

update more soon.
random chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
That was so cute!

And Ginny helping them like that is awesome, and it definitely seems like something she'd do. chapter 9 . 9/26/2007

This is so cute.

Molly just needs to mind her own business.

Hermione and Remus are adorable together.
Opy chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
yeay, can't wait to read more
shadesofcool chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
"Molly was wrong; Lupin was not just a mangy wolf loose in the henhouse. He was the object of Hermione Granger’s affection. He was invincible." - I just LOVED that quote. For some reason, I can picture Remus standing in front of the mirror and flexing like a bodybuilder!

Great, as usual. Three cheers for Ginny!
Marble Meadow chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
This chapter was rich in imagery. I love seeing things from Lupin's perspective. Though in the movies he seemed a bit easy to push've shown that he can (tactfully) push back a bit. I like that very much. Your portrayal of Molly is near "Mollybashing". I personally don't mind. You haven't made her evil...she's just being herself. Maybe its that I never liked her to begin with. She's even more meddlesome than Dumbledore!

I enjoyed the scene with Hermione and Remus at the table together, and him placing a hand on her knee. That was touching. So incredibly sweet. I can't wait until the time that they can have their hands on top of the table rather than beneath it but I know that is going to take a long time to come.

I agree with your decision to keep things hidden for the time being. The two of them are taking it slowly while at the same time not dropping too much of a bombshell on members of the Order. Things could come unglued rather quickly if they announced their relationship.

I of course am dying for them to take it to the next level...m..I'd love to see how Lupin will act when he and Hermione are making love...but I'll be content in watching their relationship bloom under difficult circumstances in the meantime.

Can't wait for more.