Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
mishybot chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Oh .. Lupin's in trouble .. heehee. Leave it to Mrs. Weasley to figure it out in a heartbeat. Can't wait for the next one .. Update soon ]
TheLillin chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Very, VERY nice! I love the relationship blooming between them, and it doen't seem fake or overdone... YAY! I'm adding this to my story alert. I look forward to the next chapter!

mickey.mouse.on.crack chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Love love love this chapter. Lupin is so sexy. Can't wait for more!
ChewedGum chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
These last two chapters were absolutely fantastic! I loved the chapter focusing on Hermione simply because it gave more insight into the whole situation and made it all seem more real. This chapter, with the kiss between Lupin and Hermione, made me squee in fangirlish joy! So fantastic. And I'm glad it's not one of those stories where it goes on for 37 chapters before the characters finally decide to give each other a quick peck on the cheek. This story is moving on at a nice pace and I am really enjoying it.

This chapter was quite long so I am going to assume you won't be updating it anytime too soon. That's ok...I think this chapter can hold me over for a bit. But I will be checking obsessively for updates, simply because that is what I do. I have to know what happens with Molly and Lupin! And the concert! Will Lupin be attending! EEK! Haha. Great job with these past two chapters. I am officially in love with this story...or perhaps I should say smitten...
alizaleven chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Lovely chapter! I certainly can't wait to
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
wow...i can't believe molly knows, tsk tsk

its really good
E.A. Knightly chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
oh, gawd! that was awesome, now we getta see some fighting! yes!

rainfromheaven chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
My mind is still reeling with everything that has happened in this chapter, I can't believe you actually only wrote two scenes. But the flow of the story was smooth. :) I have to admit I didn't like Remus' story about Tonks there, even if Tonks had indeed full control of her faculties and she seduced him and... I don't know. I just didn't like the way Remus told it. I mean, for me it sounded like he kissed and tell. I don't think it's good for a guy to do that, and OMG, this is Remus we're talking about. I always saw him as somebody so gentlemanly that even if yeah, he did harbour guilt about what happened, he wouldn't tell anybody just like that. Well, that's what I think anyway. :)

I'm also wondering how Molly knew? ;) I'll look over the chapter again to see if I've missed anything. Or maybe she just sensed the vibes. LOL. :)
Firestormpwr chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Well thats an interesting development. Also i justed wanted to comment on your summaries, i'm glad not many authors switch the summary with everynew chapter so it states a passage in the story. I can't belive it took me 3 switches to figure it out i'm normally smarter then that. *pouts*

Sarah chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Fantastic story! Tonks one night stand with Remus due to alcohol is a great twist, especially since Hermione places most of the blame of Tonks since she was sober and in full use of her sense and Remus was not. I can't wait to see how the group reacts to Remus and Hermione's relationship, especially since Molly has figured it out.
Kit Merlot chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
This was a fabulously long chapter :)

So, Tomks kept throwing herself at Lupin, who finally slept with her when he was drunk, and now she's the injured party. What a psycho!

Good for Hermione for keeping an open mind when Lupin told his side of things. And even better for her for kissing him furst:) But I'm proud of Lupin for deepening the kiss-there's a good lad :):)

But I wonder, will Mrs. Weasley cause any sort of trouble for Hernione and Lupin?
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Ahh! I'm gonna need an update! This is a crazy cliffhanger! lol.

Nice job I think this is my favorite chapter yet [I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that we get a Hermione/Lupin KISS!] Whee! lol.

Hahaha It's great that you had Molly find out, it's funny that she knows. And then Tonks will come along and ruin usual lol
Lala5 chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
OH! This chapter had me tense and waiting at the edge of my seat the whole time. The ending is amazing, and just plain refreshing. It's nice to see something new and I can't wait for the next chapter - will we see some interaction between Molly and Remus, or perhaps between Tonks and Hermione at the concert?

Update soon, please!
Kb chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
loving the story so far

great character detail etc

cant wait for more
Skittles1493 chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Hey great story, thanx for not going to fast with it...i hate that. cant wait for your next chapter!

301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »