Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
alizaleven chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Lovely chapter! I certainly can't wait to read more :)
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
wow...i can't believe molly knows, tsk tsk

its really good
E.A. Knightly chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
oh, gawd! that was awesome, now we getta see some fighting! yes!

~Elyn
rainfromheaven chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
My mind is still reeling with everything that has happened in this chapter, I can't believe you actually only wrote two scenes. But the flow of the story was smooth. :) I have to admit I didn't like Remus' story about Tonks there, even if Tonks had indeed full control of her faculties and she seduced him and... I don't know. I just didn't like the way Remus told it. I mean, for me it sounded like he kissed and tell. I don't think it's good for a guy to do that, and OMG, this is Remus we're talking about. I always saw him as somebody so gentlemanly that even if yeah, he did harbour guilt about what happened, he wouldn't tell anybody just like that. Well, that's what I think anyway. :)

I'm also wondering how Molly knew? ;) I'll look over the chapter again to see if I've missed anything. Or maybe she just sensed the vibes. LOL. :)
Firestormpwr chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Well thats an interesting development. Also i justed wanted to comment on your summaries, i'm glad not many authors switch the summary with everynew chapter so it states a passage in the story. I can't belive it took me 3 switches to figure it out i'm normally smarter then that. *pouts*

-Lonewolf
Sarah chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Fantastic story! Tonks one night stand with Remus due to alcohol is a great twist, especially since Hermione places most of the blame of Tonks since she was sober and in full use of her sense and Remus was not. I can't wait to see how the group reacts to Remus and Hermione's relationship, especially since Molly has figured it out.
Kit Merlot chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
This was a fabulously long chapter :)

So, Tomks kept throwing herself at Lupin, who finally slept with her when he was drunk, and now she's the injured party. What a psycho!

Good for Hermione for keeping an open mind when Lupin told his side of things. And even better for her for kissing him furst:) But I'm proud of Lupin for deepening the kiss-there's a good lad :):)

But I wonder, will Mrs. Weasley cause any sort of trouble for Hernione and Lupin?
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Ahh! I'm gonna need an update! This is a crazy cliffhanger! lol.

Nice job I think this is my favorite chapter yet [I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that we get a Hermione/Lupin KISS!] Whee! lol.

Hahaha It's great that you had Molly find out, it's funny that she knows. And then Tonks will come along and ruin everything...as usual lol
Lala5 chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
OH! This chapter had me tense and waiting at the edge of my seat the whole time. The ending is amazing, and just plain refreshing. It's nice to see something new and I can't wait for the next chapter - will we see some interaction between Molly and Remus, or perhaps between Tonks and Hermione at the concert?

Update soon, please!
Kb chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
loving the story so far

great character detail etc

cant wait for more
Skittles1493 chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Hey great story, thanx for not going to fast with it...i hate that. cant wait for your next chapter!

MWAH!

-CT
NarcissaVenus chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Oh, cute!
Thao chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
haha good job. Don't find many good Remus/Hermione stories. I think it'll end up a great story. Keep writing, I'm excited for the next chapter ;).
rainfromheaven chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Wow! You described Hermione's feeling so wonderfully, so beautifully! It was full of metaphors and descriptions that I could not help but be moved! I missed Lupin here though. LOL. And you know, it was very realistic that Hermione had figured out Tonks fancied Lupin. I swear; girls have that radar when it comes to the man they like. I also loved Mr. Weasley and Mrs. Weasley's characters here. Perfect. :) Thanks for making my night! ;)
E.A. Knightly chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
this is actually pretty cute! i like the fic!

~Elyn