Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
NarcissaVenus chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Oh, cute!
Thao chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
haha good job. Don't find many good Remus/Hermione stories. I think it'll end up a great story. Keep writing, I'm excited for the next chapter ;).
rainfromheaven chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Wow! You described Hermione's feeling so wonderfully, so beautifully! It was full of metaphors and descriptions that I could not help but be moved! I missed Lupin here though. LOL. And you know, it was very realistic that Hermione had figured out Tonks fancied Lupin. I swear; girls have that radar when it comes to the man they like. I also loved Mr. Weasley and Mrs. Weasley's characters here. Perfect. :) Thanks for making my night! ;)
E.A. Knightly chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
this is actually pretty cute! i like the fic!

~Elyn
LotrNaustenfan chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Yay! I love this story! Amazingly well written, well thought out, very great characterization, and the emotions are so incredibly amazingly written that I have to reread some of the sentences just because they sound so good. You say things incredibly well! Can't wait for the next chapter!
alizaleven chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Amazing update! Although I did miss having Lupin in the chapter he was mentioned, so that makes me happy. Also! I rather liked the talk between Hermione and Molly. It was sweet and a bit angsty... and now I'm really wondering what has happened between Tonks and Remus. I can't wait for the update! :)

Ali
Kit Merlot chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Well this was an interesting update! Mrs. Weasley did realize that Hermione was inlove with someone-she just giessed the wrong man. And her discouraging Hemione from being with Ron made me smile :)

And now we have the Tonks situation rearing it's ugly head. Exactly how did Tonks and Lupin end-I would think that Tonks would reveal her feelings sooner then Lupin.

But if Hermione confesses her feelings to Lupin, I don't think he'd handle it well.

Can't wait for more.
dustie-snark chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Wonderful character development! I'm enjoying the story very much so far. Keep up the lovely work!
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
WHE an update! Excited for the next one!
06shart chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
pleaz pleazdo some more chaptrs it's brilliant
Lunas twin chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
I absolutley adore your story so far! I laughed to myself when you mentioned Acquainted With the Night and Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening because a few years ago had to memorize the latter and make my own version of the former. Anyway! Wonderful job on the story so far. :)
Kit Merlot chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
I like this story, and I think it fits in with Lupin's sense of self. I hink he would be surprised to know that he was cared for and worried about. And I think he's amazed to think that hermione might have a crush on him.

Please update when you can.
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
This is a lovely and sexy story-more please :)
hanaEmi chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
wow one of the best remus/hermione stories out there! Hope you keep writing

Can't wait until the next chapter :)
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
how dare you leave me like that

it was really really really good

i can't get enough...moody already knows...tsk,tsk..hee hee

post more