Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Lala5 chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
OH! This chapter had me tense and waiting at the edge of my seat the whole time. The ending is amazing, and just plain refreshing. It's nice to see something new and I can't wait for the next chapter - will we see some interaction between Molly and Remus, or perhaps between Tonks and Hermione at the concert?

Update soon, please!
Kb chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
loving the story so far

great character detail etc

cant wait for more
Skittles1493 chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Hey great story, thanx for not going to fast with it...i hate that. cant wait for your next chapter!

MWAH!

-CT
NarcissaVenus chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Oh, cute!
Thao chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
haha good job. Don't find many good Remus/Hermione stories. I think it'll end up a great story. Keep writing, I'm excited for the next chapter ;).
rainfromheaven chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Wow! You described Hermione's feeling so wonderfully, so beautifully! It was full of metaphors and descriptions that I could not help but be moved! I missed Lupin here though. LOL. And you know, it was very realistic that Hermione had figured out Tonks fancied Lupin. I swear; girls have that radar when it comes to the man they like. I also loved Mr. Weasley and Mrs. Weasley's characters here. Perfect. :) Thanks for making my night! ;)
E.A. Knightly chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
this is actually pretty cute! i like the fic!

~Elyn
LotrNaustenfan chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Yay! I love this story! Amazingly well written, well thought out, very great characterization, and the emotions are so incredibly amazingly written that I have to reread some of the sentences just because they sound so good. You say things incredibly well! Can't wait for the next chapter!
alizaleven chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Amazing update! Although I did miss having Lupin in the chapter he was mentioned, so that makes me happy. Also! I rather liked the talk between Hermione and Molly. It was sweet and a bit angsty... and now I'm really wondering what has happened between Tonks and Remus. I can't wait for the update! :)

Ali
Kit Merlot chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Well this was an interesting update! Mrs. Weasley did realize that Hermione was inlove with someone-she just giessed the wrong man. And her discouraging Hemione from being with Ron made me smile :)

And now we have the Tonks situation rearing it's ugly head. Exactly how did Tonks and Lupin end-I would think that Tonks would reveal her feelings sooner then Lupin.

But if Hermione confesses her feelings to Lupin, I don't think he'd handle it well.

Can't wait for more.
dustie-snark chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Wonderful character development! I'm enjoying the story very much so far. Keep up the lovely work!
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
WHE an update! Excited for the next one!
06shart chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
pleaz pleazdo some more chaptrs it's brilliant
Lunas twin chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
I absolutley adore your story so far! I laughed to myself when you mentioned Acquainted With the Night and Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening because a few years ago had to memorize the latter and make my own version of the former. Anyway! Wonderful job on the story so far. :)
Kit Merlot chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
I like this story, and I think it fits in with Lupin's sense of self. I hink he would be surprised to know that he was cared for and worried about. And I think he's amazed to think that hermione might have a crush on him.

Please update when you can.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »