Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
prettykitty3000 chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
First of all, let me say that this story is amazing.

I am adding it to my favorites.

I like how you are taking it slow and not having them admit their love for eachother in the first paragraph of the first chapter. It is very hard to find well written fan fictions these days.

I am excited and hope that you don't take weeks or months in between updates, like you said you might...

While I am waiting, I think I'll have a look at some of your other works.

Until next time, then!

theDarkIsRising chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Honestly, this is your first HP fiction? Because it's astoundingly well-written! :D Do not go back to whatever fandom you were in! Stay here and write HG/RL's. I beg you!

When I say well-written, I mean the dialogue is spot on with the characters as are the emotions and don't we all love some well-placed HG/RL confusion with their feelings. Your writing style is some of the best I've read and just flows. Honestly, I lean forward just hoping for the next time Hermione and Remus come together because the scenes are so good. Please oh please update this (instead of that other one you complain about).

The movie was quite...ah...disappointing wasn't it? I lit up when they first showed our favorite werewolf and applauded some his appearance changes. But a lot of things just weren't how I pictured them to be. Grimmauld place...Tonks(horrible casting)...Sirius's death scene (No Killing Curse)... But I agree Luna was the best part, albeit she had a random scene with the thestrals.

Maybe just maybe Rowling won't kill off Remus come Saturday...

Keep up the excellent work,

GorgeousGreyMatter chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
You write beautifully.

Your story is captivating.

Please update soon, as I'm awaiting a new chapter quite eagerly.
NarcissaVenus chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Oh-la-la I never knew a hug could be so hot! (Well... actually I had one once...) I would love you forever if you updated at lightspeed.
Faith68 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Delightfully tantalizing, as usual ;-) You have such a unique talent for stepping into the voice of characters-you just BECOME the characters and I find it so easy to picture each character's actions and hear their voices in my head. It's so great to see that you can do that not only in your Yu-gi-oh works but different fandoms as well.

I especially freaking LOVED the interaction between Moody and Lupin at the end LOL I was actually grinning as I read through the scene. "I don't suppose she's ever thrown herself like that at Professor Flitwick" really got me LOL I think it's really awesome that you can mix serious, in-depth writing with a little twang of humor now and then. It really gives your stories a unique flare.

As always, brilliant writing :-D I'm on the edge of my seat in each chapter, hoping one of the lovebirds will make a least I got a hug out of this chapter ;-) Can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. Incidentally, I also found it disappointing that Sirius and Lupin had a pretty miserable amount of screentime in the fifth movie. I did find Umbridge absolutely SPECTACULAR, though, so I guess that will have to make up for it :-D
shadesofcool chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
I adore your story! I love how realistic it is. You've got both Remus and Hermione down. It's very believable and so sweet!

I look forward to your next update.
rainfromheaven chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
I loved your story! Is there going to be a Time-Turner use around? Hope not, cause I love it just the way it's going! You write so descriptively and deliberately, I could almost picture every scene. And I love how tender and how realistic Remus is being towards his feelings for Hermione. Please, please update soon! I can't wait to know what happens next!

P.S. Loved your dialogue as well. So natural and poetic at the same time. :)
MoonNightLover chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
very very very well written! nice job. i absolutely adore Hermione and Remus, can't wait to see where you take this.
Mya Croft chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
Oh please continue this really soon! i love it! more more more!

(now ticking the little box that says 'add story to favourites' and 'add story to story alerts')

crazymuse chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
another juicy chapter. I'm so pleased to find one of the rare hermione/lupin fics which actually bothers with detailed realistic writing! please keep on writing!
Abraxania chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
I loved that chapter! It was sweet, innocent and simply wonderful written. I'm looking forward to more chapters and I hopfe they will follow very soon :)

Keep up the good work!
alizaleven chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
That was a great update! I love reading from Lupin's point of view... I hope you can get another part out soon :)

alizaleven chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Oh what a wonderful story! I love the interaction between Hermione and Remus... thank you so much for sharing this. I hope you can update soon!

Faith68 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Oh. How delightfully torturous ;-) This was a most tantalizing chapter-I kept wishing one of them would give in and kiss the other or something. I love it :-D

I have to say, I had never given much thought to this pairing throughout the course of Harry Potter-the idea of it just never occurred to me-but wow, you're making it WORK. It seems so completely natural for them to be drawn to each other. And I love how it becomes apparent through relatively small interactions-the chat at breakfast, the chance meeting in the middle of the night. Each interaction draws me in even more as I read.

I also really enjoyed how Hermione suddenly finds beauty in Lupin's fairly plain face. It's so striking because it's so REAL-I've definitely felt the same about men I've become drawn to before and have never been able to describe it, even to myself. You did it perfectly.

Heh, I'm such a hopeless romantic ;-) I freaking love this story. I can't wait to see more! (And more of "Fates," of course. I love how the names of your characters come from so many different influences. So cool :-D) Awesome writing, as usual!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »