Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Lunas twin chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
I absolutley adore your story so far! I laughed to myself when you mentioned Acquainted With the Night and Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening because a few years ago had to memorize the latter and make my own version of the former. Anyway! Wonderful job on the story so far. :)
Kit Merlot chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
I like this story, and I think it fits in with Lupin's sense of self. I hink he would be surprised to know that he was cared for and worried about. And I think he's amazed to think that hermione might have a crush on him.

Please update when you can.
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
This is a lovely and sexy story-more please :)
hanaEmi chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
wow one of the best remus/hermione stories out there! Hope you keep writing

Can't wait until the next chapter :)
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
how dare you leave me like that

it was really really really good

i can't get enough...moody already knows...tsk,tsk..hee hee

post more
mickey.mouse.on.crack chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
this is an awesome story so far. I really like the way that you write - sophisticated yet without trying to be overly complex. I can't wait for more!
MerlockedWhovian chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
MOrE!

Totaly agree with u about the movie.

UPdATE!
ChewedGum chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
I just read this story and I have decided I am in love with it. I love Remus' character and I have been on the lookout for fanfiction with him in it that is non-slash. I tend to look more for Remus-mentoring-Harry stories, but decided to give the Remus/Hermione ship a try and stumbled upon your story. Now I am hooked! I think you do an excellent job describing the emotions and thoughts of the characters and everything remains incredibly in character. So really great job! I have added this to my favorites. Update again soon so I can know what happens next!
Lindasweden chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Weei! More more more! I liked it! Good work!
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
AH! I LOVE IT!
prettykitty3000 chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
First of all, let me say that this story is amazing.

I am adding it to my favorites.

I like how you are taking it slow and not having them admit their love for eachother in the first paragraph of the first chapter. It is very hard to find well written fan fictions these days.

I am excited and hope that you don't take weeks or months in between updates, like you said you might...

While I am waiting, I think I'll have a look at some of your other works.

Until next time, then!

prettykitty
theDarkIsRising chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Honestly, this is your first HP fiction? Because it's astoundingly well-written! :D Do not go back to whatever fandom you were in! Stay here and write HG/RL's. I beg you!

When I say well-written, I mean the dialogue is spot on with the characters as are the emotions and don't we all love some well-placed HG/RL confusion with their feelings. Your writing style is some of the best I've read and just flows. Honestly, I lean forward just hoping for the next time Hermione and Remus come together because the scenes are so good. Please oh please update this (instead of that other one you complain about).

The movie was quite...ah...disappointing wasn't it? I lit up when they first showed our favorite werewolf and applauded some his appearance changes. But a lot of things just weren't how I pictured them to be. Grimmauld place...Tonks(horrible casting)...Sirius's death scene (No Killing Curse)... But I agree Luna was the best part, albeit she had a random scene with the thestrals.

Maybe just maybe Rowling won't kill off Remus come Saturday...

Keep up the excellent work,

Megan
GorgeousGreyMatter chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
You write beautifully.

Your story is captivating.

Please update soon, as I'm awaiting a new chapter quite eagerly.
NarcissaVenus chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Oh-la-la I never knew a hug could be so hot! (Well... actually I had one once...) I would love you forever if you updated at lightspeed.
Faith68 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Delightfully tantalizing, as usual ;-) You have such a unique talent for stepping into the voice of characters-you just BECOME the characters and I find it so easy to picture each character's actions and hear their voices in my head. It's so great to see that you can do that not only in your Yu-gi-oh works but different fandoms as well.

I especially freaking LOVED the interaction between Moody and Lupin at the end LOL I was actually grinning as I read through the scene. "I don't suppose she's ever thrown herself like that at Professor Flitwick" really got me LOL I think it's really awesome that you can mix serious, in-depth writing with a little twang of humor now and then. It really gives your stories a unique flare.

As always, brilliant writing :-D I'm on the edge of my seat in each chapter, hoping one of the lovebirds will make a move...at least I got a hug out of this chapter ;-) Can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. Incidentally, I also found it disappointing that Sirius and Lupin had a pretty miserable amount of screentime in the fifth movie. I did find Umbridge absolutely SPECTACULAR, though, so I guess that will have to make up for it :-D
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »