Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Baruma chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
O, I think I like the way you write. Hehe, it is something I've tried to copy sometimes, but it doesn't always work for me. I loved the story, and definitely think Mrs. Weasley would act that way in such a case, lol. Poor everyone else...

Sunni
phoenix silsby chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
I loved it! That epilogue was amazing, you managed to make it all seem so sweet when the reality of it would have been a tad different. I enjoyed the gradual progression of Hermione and Lupin's relationship and thought it was really well written.
Naomi chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
I just wanted to tell you what a fantastic story you have written. I have been reading fanfiction for about 5 years and this is the 1st review i have ever made. your story is beautifully written with just enough description so you can visualise whats going on. you had me shouting at the sereen, crying and laughing, i just couldn't stop reading.

i do hope you will write some more remus and hermione stories soon.
andromeda1007 chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
wow! this was a great story. i enjoyed it immensely. you are a marvelous writer. nice job!
nimath chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
Forsaken Elf chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
Wasn't expecting that to happen in the epilogue, I must say, but either way it was well done. I loved this story all the way through, you're a friggin' excellent writer.

I'm just sad to see it go.
shadesofcool chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
I'm sorry it's taken me a while to review-I just haven't had the time to get on the computer. So I was quite surprised when I saw that you finally finished it!

I can't believe it's over. After I finished, I sat there for a few minutes in awe. What an incredible story! Not only has it been well-written and entertaining every step of the way, it has also been one of the most realistic stories I've read. The way you write Lupin's dialogue and mannerisms - sometimes I forget that it's not Rowling's Lupin. Your story has brought me comfort and hope. For the first time since reading the 7th book, I felt like Lupin was alive and unharmed. Your epilogue was perfect. I admit, I was a little nervous, because some of my favorite stories haven't ended well. But you nailed it. It was absolutely touching and perfect.

Amarielle, you have taken me for a magnificent ride. Each update alert I would get would be a bright spot in my day. You are a talented writer, and you are a fantastic fanfiction writer. No doubt, "The Sinews of Thy Heart" is the best HGRL story I have ever read.

Even though I'm sad it's over, I am thankful that you have shared this with us. If you do decide to keep writing, I will forever be your loyal reader.

~Alaina
GiggleGinny chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
That was really touching!

I've been reading this story for a while, maybe even the beginning(?), and I was really pleased with your epilogue :D

So, do they win the war? lol
Silent-Mousie chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
-jumps up and down clapping- YAY! i am also sad it is over though...
Kit Merlot chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
This was absolutely lovely! Great work on this fic :)
Paddfoote chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Wow. This ending left me speechless. I love it though. This whole story has been a fun read. I am sad to see it come to a close. I really love this pair. I would love to see you write another story involving these two. :) Or even maybe a Sirius/Hermione fic.
Devryn chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Two beautiful chapters to end this really touching and well-written story! I loved it! You did such an awesome job with this whole story!
Politics.and.Prose chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Wow. I'm so sad this is over. I thought it was fantastic. Maybe the best Remus/Hermione I've ever read. Well done.
remuslives chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
hey hey hey, watch how you speak to david now. all those things, except maybe that mustache are what makes him sexy and unique. oh, but have you seen him with reddish hair and a full but not thick beard? i drool over him and i'm not ashamed to admit it.

that epilogue was sure something. it was tasteful and hot and sweet. and i love that you didn't make her a screamer. everyone seems to do that, nice to have a change. loved this story!
little miss michelle chapter 16 . 3/18/2008