Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
theneurotransmitter chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
This last chapter was just beautiful, really.
jayde graham chapter 16 . 5/23/2008
it was beautiful.

i enjoyed it immensely.

the ending you wrote was perfect.
Fairy of Fire and Fury chapter 16 . 5/4/2008
That was great! If i ever get out from under this pile of work I have to do, I'll be sure to look a any other stories you might have.
monketprobs chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
that was brilliant!
Baruma chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
O, I think I like the way you write. Hehe, it is something I've tried to copy sometimes, but it doesn't always work for me. I loved the story, and definitely think Mrs. Weasley would act that way in such a case, lol. Poor everyone else...

Sunni
phoenix silsby chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
I loved it! That epilogue was amazing, you managed to make it all seem so sweet when the reality of it would have been a tad different. I enjoyed the gradual progression of Hermione and Lupin's relationship and thought it was really well written.
Naomi chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
I just wanted to tell you what a fantastic story you have written. I have been reading fanfiction for about 5 years and this is the 1st review i have ever made. your story is beautifully written with just enough description so you can visualise whats going on. you had me shouting at the sereen, crying and laughing, i just couldn't stop reading.

i do hope you will write some more remus and hermione stories soon.
andromeda1007 chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
wow! this was a great story. i enjoyed it immensely. you are a marvelous writer. nice job!
nimath chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
Forsaken Elf chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
Wasn't expecting that to happen in the epilogue, I must say, but either way it was well done. I loved this story all the way through, you're a friggin' excellent writer.

I'm just sad to see it go.
shadesofcool chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
I'm sorry it's taken me a while to review-I just haven't had the time to get on the computer. So I was quite surprised when I saw that you finally finished it!

I can't believe it's over. After I finished, I sat there for a few minutes in awe. What an incredible story! Not only has it been well-written and entertaining every step of the way, it has also been one of the most realistic stories I've read. The way you write Lupin's dialogue and mannerisms - sometimes I forget that it's not Rowling's Lupin. Your story has brought me comfort and hope. For the first time since reading the 7th book, I felt like Lupin was alive and unharmed. Your epilogue was perfect. I admit, I was a little nervous, because some of my favorite stories haven't ended well. But you nailed it. It was absolutely touching and perfect.

Amarielle, you have taken me for a magnificent ride. Each update alert I would get would be a bright spot in my day. You are a talented writer, and you are a fantastic fanfiction writer. No doubt, "The Sinews of Thy Heart" is the best HGRL story I have ever read.

Even though I'm sad it's over, I am thankful that you have shared this with us. If you do decide to keep writing, I will forever be your loyal reader.

~Alaina
GiggleGinny chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
That was really touching!

I've been reading this story for a while, maybe even the beginning(?), and I was really pleased with your epilogue :D

So, do they win the war? lol
Silent-Mousie chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
-jumps up and down clapping- YAY! i am also sad it is over though...
Kit Merlot chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
This was absolutely lovely! Great work on this fic :)
Paddfoote chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Wow. This ending left me speechless. I love it though. This whole story has been a fun read. I am sad to see it come to a close. I really love this pair. I would love to see you write another story involving these two. :) Or even maybe a Sirius/Hermione fic.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »