Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
Manny Maarie chapter 16 . 9/18/2008
My eyes are puffy red, my nose stuffed, my back hurts..how dare you! Making me so enticed by your story that I should sit 6 hours straight starring at a computer screen!

Bloody amazing! Girl, this is the kind of story I would pay to read. You saved me from a momentary lost of hope in fanfiction last night as I searched, and searched for something of quality to read.

This certainly exceeded my expectations. A few tweeks and quirkrs that I would change, but hardly anything to derive my attention from the quality of the whole thing.

Brilliant! Love it!

Now I need to rest.
Livia F chapter 16 . 9/1/2008
Oh, man, this story is SO good. And I don't even like HErmione/REmus! HAHAHA. But I loved this. :)

I particularly liekd the way they didn't fall in love right away - it took a while. And then all the twists with the kidnapping thing.. Great great grat.

Congratulations! :)
PadmeKenobi chapter 16 . 7/19/2008
Aw, this was beautifully written. I absolutely loved it, and couldn't stop reading it! I loved the wonderful relationship between Remus and Hermione, and am sad to see it end, although I'm happy it was a good ending. Thank you for taking the time to write this, I enjoyed it. :d
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 16 . 7/7/2008
I just finished your story today and I have to say that it is one of the best Remus/Mione stories out there. Most have them move too fast but yours was just right. And nice job in keeping them pretty much in character.

Nice job hope to see more of you!

~Ms. Marauder-Cullen
April chapter 16 . 6/14/2008
that was a really good story! i liked that hermione waited for the right time intstead of their first act of love or like being through sex. it was a very good story!
theneurotransmitter chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
This last chapter was just beautiful, really.
jayde graham chapter 16 . 5/23/2008
it was beautiful.

i enjoyed it immensely.

the ending you wrote was perfect.
Fairy of Fire and Fury chapter 16 . 5/4/2008
That was great! If i ever get out from under this pile of work I have to do, I'll be sure to look a any other stories you might have.
monketprobs chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
that was brilliant!
Baruma chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
O, I think I like the way you write. Hehe, it is something I've tried to copy sometimes, but it doesn't always work for me. I loved the story, and definitely think Mrs. Weasley would act that way in such a case, lol. Poor everyone else...

Sunni
phoenix silsby chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
I loved it! That epilogue was amazing, you managed to make it all seem so sweet when the reality of it would have been a tad different. I enjoyed the gradual progression of Hermione and Lupin's relationship and thought it was really well written.
Naomi chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
I just wanted to tell you what a fantastic story you have written. I have been reading fanfiction for about 5 years and this is the 1st review i have ever made. your story is beautifully written with just enough description so you can visualise whats going on. you had me shouting at the sereen, crying and laughing, i just couldn't stop reading.

i do hope you will write some more remus and hermione stories soon.
andromeda1007 chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
wow! this was a great story. i enjoyed it immensely. you are a marvelous writer. nice job!
nimath chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
Forsaken Elf chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
Wasn't expecting that to happen in the epilogue, I must say, but either way it was well done. I loved this story all the way through, you're a friggin' excellent writer.

I'm just sad to see it go.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »