Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
shadesofcool chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
I'm sorry it's taken me a while to review-I just haven't had the time to get on the computer. So I was quite surprised when I saw that you finally finished it!

I can't believe it's over. After I finished, I sat there for a few minutes in awe. What an incredible story! Not only has it been well-written and entertaining every step of the way, it has also been one of the most realistic stories I've read. The way you write Lupin's dialogue and mannerisms - sometimes I forget that it's not Rowling's Lupin. Your story has brought me comfort and hope. For the first time since reading the 7th book, I felt like Lupin was alive and unharmed. Your epilogue was perfect. I admit, I was a little nervous, because some of my favorite stories haven't ended well. But you nailed it. It was absolutely touching and perfect.

Amarielle, you have taken me for a magnificent ride. Each update alert I would get would be a bright spot in my day. You are a talented writer, and you are a fantastic fanfiction writer. No doubt, "The Sinews of Thy Heart" is the best HGRL story I have ever read.

Even though I'm sad it's over, I am thankful that you have shared this with us. If you do decide to keep writing, I will forever be your loyal reader.

~Alaina
GiggleGinny chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
That was really touching!

I've been reading this story for a while, maybe even the beginning(?), and I was really pleased with your epilogue :D

So, do they win the war? lol
Silent-Mousie chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
-jumps up and down clapping- YAY! i am also sad it is over though...
Kit Merlot chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
This was absolutely lovely! Great work on this fic :)
Paddfoote chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Wow. This ending left me speechless. I love it though. This whole story has been a fun read. I am sad to see it come to a close. I really love this pair. I would love to see you write another story involving these two. :) Or even maybe a Sirius/Hermione fic.
Devryn chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Two beautiful chapters to end this really touching and well-written story! I loved it! You did such an awesome job with this whole story!
Politics.and.Prose chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Wow. I'm so sad this is over. I thought it was fantastic. Maybe the best Remus/Hermione I've ever read. Well done.
remuslives chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
hey hey hey, watch how you speak to david now. all those things, except maybe that mustache are what makes him sexy and unique. oh, but have you seen him with reddish hair and a full but not thick beard? i drool over him and i'm not ashamed to admit it.

that epilogue was sure something. it was tasteful and hot and sweet. and i love that you didn't make her a screamer. everyone seems to do that, nice to have a change. loved this story!
little miss michelle chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
great story!
moonnightlover chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
i'll miss this story :-)
Marble Meadow chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
You took a beautiful epilogue and made it PERFECT. I love the changes you've made to it...the flow is as sure as a river. You've found a home within Lupin's mind and you've opened the door for the rest of us. Their first time was exactly as I'd imagined it would be and you've done a fantastic job of skirting the line between poetic romance and erotica. Lupin's love for Hermione is poignantly clear in all of his thoughts and her actions clearly show her own regard for him. Without being overt, you've handled this pairing with a mastery that I didn't know could exist. While I generally detest epilogues (as they indicate the end) I feel a wonderful sense of closure to this journey. I think you've taken care to leave us fans with something that we can read time and again and enjoy anew each time. Any stories you endeavor to write in the future, I would love to read (or beta

) as you wish. I'd especially love to read some original work from you. I think you have what it takes to be a journalist or writer and that you should pursue it. Scant few have the natural ability that you do.

Always a friend and a fan,

Marble Meadow
alizaleven chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
Aw! Yay! That was absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing it :)
remuslives chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
awesome story! can't wait for the epilogue. took me forever to get through this i kept getting interupted. but it was really good. i'm so glad you didn't have them just fall into bed like it was nothing. first date sounds wonderful too.
remuslives chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
oh poor hermione. err...someone needs their fingers broken for putting them where they don't belong.
remuslives chapter 11 . 3/18/2008