Reviews for The Sinews of Thy Heart
moonnightlover chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
i'll miss this story :-)
Marble Meadow chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
You took a beautiful epilogue and made it PERFECT. I love the changes you've made to it...the flow is as sure as a river. You've found a home within Lupin's mind and you've opened the door for the rest of us. Their first time was exactly as I'd imagined it would be and you've done a fantastic job of skirting the line between poetic romance and erotica. Lupin's love for Hermione is poignantly clear in all of his thoughts and her actions clearly show her own regard for him. Without being overt, you've handled this pairing with a mastery that I didn't know could exist. While I generally detest epilogues (as they indicate the end) I feel a wonderful sense of closure to this journey. I think you've taken care to leave us fans with something that we can read time and again and enjoy anew each time. Any stories you endeavor to write in the future, I would love to read (or beta

) as you wish. I'd especially love to read some original work from you. I think you have what it takes to be a journalist or writer and that you should pursue it. Scant few have the natural ability that you do.

Always a friend and a fan,

Marble Meadow
alizaleven chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
Aw! Yay! That was absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing it :)
remuslives chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
awesome story! can't wait for the epilogue. took me forever to get through this i kept getting interupted. but it was really good. i'm so glad you didn't have them just fall into bed like it was nothing. first date sounds wonderful too.
remuslives chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
oh poor hermione. err...someone needs their fingers broken for putting them where they don't belong.
remuslives chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
urgh...snape.
little miss michelle chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
the chapter was very sweet! I love this story
remuslives chapter 10 . 3/18/2008
crap. stupid tonks should've went to the loo with her. slacking on the job. well if lupin was irritated with her before, he'll be pissed now.
CeeCeeMoFo chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
Aw! That Was So Fluffy && Happy!

ii Love It!

Everyone Needs A Good Bit Of Fluff!

Lovee && All That Jazz x
remuslives chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
yah ginny!
remuslives chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
hot, sweet, and adorable.
remuslives chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
ah crap. hermione should've been more careful about that smile in front of mrs. weasley.

a concert? that sounds fun.
Kit Merlot chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
This was just lovely! I love that Lupin's first thought was that he and Hermione had slept together. But then he was instantly afraid that he had hurt her when he was a werewolf. That is going to be something that plagues their life together-Lupin will always worry about the wolf part of him hurting the people he loves.

Can't wait for the epilogue :)
Soap1 chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
Lovely. Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait for another update!
remuslives chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
dang moody, mind your own business. that's just creepy him watching people in the privacy of their own rooms. and he's a little too...interested in hermione's intentions.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »