Reviews for Tea Party
SouthParkFan99 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved this!
Cielenny chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
CARTMAN IS SUCH A PSYCHO. I LOVE IT.
symphknot chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great job
the Leander chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This is amazing, hilarious, and totally, totally IC. xD It always makes my day to read it.
popuriFFic chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
that was so good that i give it the highest compliment i possibly can: it reminded me of an actual episode of south park. kudos kudos i love you both right now. wow it was so good. i agree with some of the other reviews that it dragged out a bit in the beginning. but the ending was gold. it was just so good.
Cissa DeLancome chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
HAHAHHAHA Alright, now I didn't entirely get the ending, but this made me laugh a lot. Oh, Cartman. Of course Kyle is the only one who would give in to him in the slightest. Very amusing. :D
Chibi Carru chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
omg hahaha u captured the characters oh so perfectly.
Otempora42 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Oh, man. Everyone who writes OOC Cartman should be directed here. You guys made him funny, sympathetic, and bat-shit crazy, all at the same time. And the different character's reactions were priceless. Have I ever mentioned how much I love these oneshots?

Anyway, great job. I adored it.
ani-chan7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
LOL! Freakin' Hilarious! I totally loved it! I loved how you portrayed how truly physcotic Cartman really is!
TheyKilledKenny chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Really good story! You write very well, and have a good grip on Cartman's messed-up-ness. However, I thought Kenny was way out of character, I mean, like completely out of charcter, he didn't even have a resemblence to Kenny, the South Park charcter. And you shouldn't have made the parties with the people other than Kyle so long, as it kind of dragged the story, but those were the only complaints, the rest of the story was awesome, especially the Kyle part.
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Hahaha!
JustOneBreath chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
LMFAO now! Brilliant!
PinkGun chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hmhmm :)

It was cute, quirky, kind of disturbing and a little sad.

I loved it.
Kyuunen chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was certainly entertaining... I sometimes forget just how fucked up Cartman can be even when he's not contemplating murder or extorting money from the needy.

The episodic format worked well and just made sense. It was really fun to see you guys spotlight the different character's personalities by putting them each into the same environment and letting them act out however they would. Butters' and Kenny's bits made me genuinely smile; Butters' eagerness at actually being invited and the way Kenny insisted on his place as Cartman's best friend were pretty endearing.

I was a little disappointed at how it turned out with some of the characters, though. I had been hoping that the last climactic guest would've been Wendy or Butters or Kenny, but I guess that would've added a more mushy element to the story whereas ending it with Kyle kept it strictly comedy. And I definitely commend you for writing a South Park fanfic that humor more than anything - it's hypocritical for me to say it, but I'm getting so sick of the angsty romances. They were fun and unique at the beginning, but now it's just passe. Bleh.

But this was nice and fresh, just like in the old days when the South Park writers were renegades... I miss those days...
ftr chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
XD This made me laugh. A lot. I really like how you kept them in character, in that Cartman didn't suddenly reveal a serious emotional side...instead, he waved around a loaded gun. :D Very realistic. And recording Kyle's confession...*giggles madly* oh dear me. I nearly popped a lung.

Clyde Frog is hilarious :D

And hear are a few choice quotes:

""Yeah bitch, you'd better walk away!" a threatening, higher-pitched Cartman voice called out. The noise was apparently supposed to be coming from the motionless doll that Wendy referenced, who was seated just to Cartman's left. As the doll 'spoke,' Cartman covered his mouth with his right hand. "I'll cut you!" the 'doll' added." - *imagines* *snorts*

"So, you think you're too good to drink tea with us?" Clyde Frog asked of Stan.

Stan eyed the doll, then pointed at it. "Did that thing just talk?"

"You'd better do what he says," Peter Panda advised Kenny. "He's fucking crazy!"

"Yeah. He's killed before," Polly Prissy Pants warned next.

"Don't give that dirty Jew any tea!" Clyde Frog said.

Oh deary me. It's funny stuff. XD *Giggles* Good god. Keep writing.