Reviews for Angels of Darkness
vashthesnake chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
"Well excuuuuse me, Princess"
DragonTamer01 chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Kain?

As in the hero of the Legacy Of Kain video games? The master of the Soul Reaver?

Mind blown!
Layla10cutie chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
I love this I spent all morning reading it when I have to pack for Italy in the next one you could put how maybe not voldemort tries to kill all the vampires but an evil person thought to be dead. You could put about how there is a dark power in Arcana Aegdis thought to be destroyed and an evil person that was locked away because he or she attempted to use this magic against mortal and witches and wizards just some ideas to help but I still loved it all through out the story I was think, they have to like each other I know they do!
Svenion chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
i really hate stupid harry's.
SlythrInHermione chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
so harry is a quiet mouse who won't speak up and tell off moody or Tonks ? Ughh I liked the story up til now, he better not let Ron and other ppl bitch too without telling them off
SlythrInHermione chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I hope harry and Eva end up together
SlythrInHermione chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
hmm interesting start, vamps don't have possessions? He didn't want his invisibility cloak or photo album of his parents ? Guess not
Ranger132 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
When someone is saying something, it's "Hello" not 'Hello'.

'Helo' is usually used when characters are thinking.
Ranger132 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Remember correct grammar and spelling.

Okay*

It's* (Remember the apostrophe!)

and a few other things.
emmycasa chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
amazing concept and well written
ElementalMaster16 chapter 26 . 2/4/2012
i love it! it's a good thing there's a sequel though, this is far from finished if you ask me. but it's still a good and well written story.

now onto the sequel we go! (_)
Sammycharley-22 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
amazing
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 26 . 7/26/2010
This is a good story. I look forward to reading its sequel
Debbie37 chapter 26 . 4/22/2010
I loved it! It was a great story with lots of details and great imagery. I loved what you did with the existing characters and the ones you made up.
pandora midnight blue chapter 26 . 3/22/2010
OMG That was brill read it all in one night, i was up till 2 am reading it and I have college tommorrow!.Well done.I was looking for a story like this for you or anyone else knows another story with a similar theme, vampires etc can they reccommend one please? Thanks.