Reviews for these timeless spaces
Savae chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow! I don't know what else to say. I love how each sentence bears the weight of a story. You've done a great job of weaving the emotions and the thrills of a new relationship between otherwise unrelated themes. Very well done.
Cataracta chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Awesome job, it's incredibly well done. They personalities and quirks get across without issue, and the words are simple yet oh-so-deep. Great job!
amber eyes chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This was beautiful. Every moment, from beginning to end. I loved it. It took my proverbial breath away.

I especially loved 29; "We didn't meet in a bar," Because the simplicity of the statement brought laughter from me.

This. Was. Bloody. Brilliant.

Please, please, please do this more often.

xoxo amBER
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow, I don't know what to say. Simply amazing is what you've written and I'm in awe that you managed to sum up the best parts of their romance in only fifty sentences. I'm starting to wish they were longer. Keep up the great work, your pieces are so unique.
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Im a completely devoted fan of ur FF8 fanfiction! I absolutely loved it! The sentence that stood out to me was this one

absurd theories

(4 – pain)

After the battle he remembers best the way masks slipped from the voice of the sorceress, the bones, as they fought; he thinks it best that she was faceless to the end, but finds himself touching her cheek in the dark, wondering.

and although my lesser mind may not be able to capture all the themes you intended, I still absolutely loved it! PLEASE WRTIE MORE! *bows
anon chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That is so sweet and the insight into the two protagonists is unbelievable.