Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I hope you see this. I loved this and how you did the lyrics I was reading your other stuff and it's really good but you keep putting doubt in yourself, stop. Who cares if some people don't like it and if you keep saying it the reader might start think it! We don't want that now do we. :)
Elizabeth Burke chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Unfortunately this piece needs a lot of work. To begin with, songfics aren't allowed here. I sometimes overlook that, however, you put very little story in this piece. Your grammar is also awkward and both Amanda and Kyle sound the same during dialogue. I hope future pieces are better.
Cosmic Raven chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
HEY! WHAT on EARTH are you talking about, "It's a little lame"? OH. MY. GOD. D'you realize how dead-on you got the characters? I've bee hooked on this show for a week now, I've watched every episode that's been released since then... AND YOU NAILED IT! If you're planning a "better" Kyle XY fic, then I can't wait! MAN! THAT WAS GREAT! way to go, friend!

stargirl2613 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
OMG u have to write a fic for this show-i mean seriously! there are barely ANY!
DragonRider43 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
hey don't worry, it's pretty cool.
Krista Marie chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I liked this, not bad. It wasn't that far a stretch from todays episode either. good job. keep up the good work.
snowstargirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Yay, you wrote one! I like it.