Reviews for Game Over
Myfanfix chapter 3 . 5/30
Please finish, it's getting so good
hama431 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Update the next chapter please
animeandhorror chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awwwwwwww I wish you would update, but it seems like you won't come back. I love the story. I wonder what will happen to Yugi. _
m1ss-Cheshire Cat chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
damn, this story is so good! i guess its probably not going to be updated now, seeing as its been 5 years, but i really wish it was!
Saskie chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Hahaha! I love it so far. I know it's been a while, but could you please come back and finish this? :) :) :) 3
Amatsu Kurosaki chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Aw, are you ever going to update this? It's such a good fic because you have great writing structure and plot and character portrayal. You could bump up to 200 reviews if you posted more chapters.
I hope you come back again!
anveena106 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Love this story but please could you update
yaoifangurl4life chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
you should bash Anzu she is the female face of evil
The sweetheart chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Omg awesome story. Please please please continue it. :)
Ka chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
You know, I think I rather like you. I've read Yami/Yugi slash before, and the occasional Anzu-bashing was rather immature. The fact that you treat your characters as actual characters puts you a few feet above many, many fanfic writers.
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Me: daaaaaaaamn...this post was a while ago...will it ever be finished Sempai? Niome: maybe she doesn't remember us no more...aw that sucks... Me: I hope she hasn't I would hate to be forgotten...
Pancake030 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
YamiBAMF
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
What -would- Yami make Yugi do? I imagine making him eat with them would be typical, but I imagine that the real trouble will begin after-school.

update?,

brittney
carolina1k chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
UPDATE NOW
AntiqueDemon chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
NOOO! Please tell me that yugi gets his King of Games rep back after some nice torture from yami! PLEASE!