Reviews for Coward's Eyes
J chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Such a sweet story. So dark, and yet so filled with hope. A real masterpiece.
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
oh dear... this made me sad :(

oh well

now they have each other to keep each other strong so I guess ..

great story

as always :)
monitorscreen chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Riveting. I like the logic behind their agreement, the companionship. And the flight - what pretty imagery. Charming piece.
spopococ chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

lol.

everytime I read your stories, I get to the end, and HAVE to read again.

Your talent amazes me everytime.

I'm so incredibly jealous. lol.

this story is so beautiful, and even though there's a lamenting tone, and the sorrow of so many 'sins', it still ends in such a peaceful and fitting manner.

IT'S SO GOOD. lol.

-claps and cheers-
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I love you! xD

This was brilliant! I loved it! Oh my god... I can't tell you how much I loved this! Please, for my sake of fandom and fangirliness... please right more!

The writing was absolutely beautiful. Every description, detail, thought, dialogue, character... it flowed so perfectly and flawlessly. I loved it entirely. It's definitely a positive addition to my favorites.

-Scarlet
kai-kakashi chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
wow that was really sweet and fairly moving ,

nice idea and nicely written _
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Excellent, excellent fic. So many themes jumping out from everywhere... and suicidal thoughts... but not ridicously angst-ridden emo ones like you usually see! You handled it very well... and I LOVE the incorporation of flying into there... straight outta AC. This one gets favorited.
Sabith chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
that was really cute. poor cloud. i liked the emotion portrayed by the characters

~Sabith
Jediempress chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow that was really different. I like it but I don't. I'm not a fan of Vincent at all and the him being Seph's father just throws me but for this peice only he would work for it. The concept is very interesting which is why I like it.