Reviews for Musings
Xyrie chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
In the eleventh paragraph, you said putting fussily, not fussily putting. Normally I wouldn't correct, but you asked, so...
jojo chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I would like to see Zelda's friendly side *-* I just read another one of you works, "Hyrule High School," and to say the least... she was a bigger ***** than I'll ever be. ...But maybe I missed some kind of subtle remark or action... I'M GONNA GO CHECK RIGHT NOW THANKS :3
breaking the fourth wall is usually frowned upon, but you made it completely necessary and, what's more, amusing.

Merci pour tout ce travail difficile :3 (thank you for all of your hard work. Did I say it right? :3 )
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Ah... poor history teacher... ok not really XD
Dmitri chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Awz, so adorable and unique! 'i sigh thinking my author could have written somthing a little less cliché' i loved that part! It was also a surprise ending, finding out it was allba daydream, and what else? A cliffhanger! On a one-shot! Oh, how I despise those! But you know what? It was such a great story, the dreaded cliffhanger ending was even amazing! I give youuu...

103 out of 100! :)
Keiko chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
D'awww! I loved it, it was soo cute! I love the way Link said

''Nobody will see us, we're in a fanfiction, remember?''

I laughed really hard when I read that! But really, for someone working on their english, this fic was GREAT! :D
Little Miss Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
-squeal- That story was AMAZING!

The english in that story was really good!

Keep writing please! I want to
RaisedByTheWolves chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That's so cute

Plz continue on? I thought it was really good :D
Deletethismess chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
No worries, your grammar was great! I really loved this. Shiek was really funny in his little day dreams! The way you described Link, with his golden locks, through Sheiks eyes was really superb! I loved the humour and jokes, particularly the one about Mr Light always wanting dates! That really made me laugh! :D
AkumuKitty9797 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh, KUTE~ Very original, and just... ADORABLE. Hee hee... This is going on my favs list... ;D

Usuki123 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Love it. XD

Short and sweet response to an awesome story, also, it seems that it's pretty good with the grammar, I think you did an awesome job!
Nightingale Winters chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Overall(and I know this review is probably like a year or so late; I just now discovered this story, for Christ's sake!)I think you did an excellent job with writing this oneshot, and I am looking forward to reading some of your other material.

However, I am afraid to say that I do have critique. For one, many of your question marks have spaces right after them when they are not needed. Two, you have a few words and their tenses aren't right. (ex. "Did he said he was looking for me?" is supposed to be: "Did he say he was looking for me?" If you just accidentally meant to say 'say' then just ignore this comment)

Otherwise, your grammar was quite remarkable and you've done a wonderful job for your first oneshot in English.

P.S. French people freaking rock! Sorry. I have never known anyone who's French before. I have some French blood, but I've never really met a true French person.
AUehara chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
How cute!

I don't really like cliché, but they are so good! And like to daydream during the class too, it's a good thing to do when the class is so boring...

I liked this Sheik. Well, and also Link. They do a so perfect parring *-*

An... So... Think I'm going.

Again, I do like this fic!
Microwaved-Spork chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
"I sigh thinking my author could have written something a bit less cliché."

haha! that is so original! I love ur writing style! it is fresh and keeps the reader's attention. keep up the good work!

LinkXSheik forever.
cheesy lasagana chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow! That was so cute! I loved it! Write more!
b-nothing chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
hehe, that was cute, and your grammer was actually really good, a minor flaw here and there, but over all very well written